New tiles, fewer windows?

Is it just me or are there less tiles with windows this update? I knew Borgo was kind of a window wasteland but this feels a little more drastic. Has anyone else noticed a difference in windows/tiles?

Comments

  • Good to know it's not just me. I haven't played that regularly this past year, so I never know what's new versus old news, but I got Borgo a few times this past week and had no idea how to run it. There's so many structures that look like they'd have a resource, but they're just pretty deadzones. And I did notice maze tiles with no window anywhere.

  • weren't borgo windows broken survs couldnt vault em

  • @Bookern said:

    weren't borgo windows broken survs couldnt vault em

    Only one was as far as I'm aware

  • Like half of Borgo is a deadzone now. Blew my mind the other day playing on it

  • @Bookern said:

    weren't borgo windows broken survs couldnt vault em

    Yes one was. Another window in another map was broken too but I forget which one. Maybe Nostromo or Greenville. I do remember seeing it again on a map besides Borgo.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    Like half of Borgo is a deadzone now. Blew my mind the other day playing on it

    I was going to originally write that a third of the map felt this way but it sounded so far-fetched. It’s even crazier that it turns out it was a modest estimation!

    It really does feel like half the map.

  • @Laluzi said:

    Good to know it's not just me. I haven't played that regularly this past year, so I never know what's new versus old news, but I got Borgo a few times this past week and had no idea how to run it. There's so many structures that look like they'd have a resource, but they're just pretty deadzones. And I did notice maze tiles with no window anywhere.

    but they're just pretty deadzones

    Pretty much! 😆