Another update, still no Onryo demanifest intermittent visibility fix :(
Title, it's starting to get pretty upsetting that this bug still isn't fixed. I hope that this is resolved sooner rather than later
Title, it's starting to get pretty upsetting that this bug still isn't fixed. I hope that this is resolved sooner rather than later
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know, I was specifically looking for it in the patch notes too but alas, nothing. I wish they’d at least acknowledge it and let us know it’s being worked on, it’s the only thing she has in chase and it’s indefinitely bugged.
Me too, I was searching for it. I think we might get the buff with next set of changes or the next rework XD
@Peanits can you maybe answer wether or not your are currently working on solving this bug and wether or not this is a known bug by the devs?
I like to see onryo changes in her chases
It’s completely unacceptable that after 10 months we still have no information on if or when this will be fixed.
VERY disappointed.
I kind wish they would revert the buff so we have the old values again and then they should revert the nerf to reikos watch (+50%), so we can get 1.5s again
Honestly if reverting the buff is what fixes it I’m down for it because the current 0.7 seconds is useless.
Yeah it is kinda funny that “nerfing” her would be a buff 😂
Only in DbD could this happen 😭
Yeah it’s really disappointing that this bug still hasn’t been acknowledged, let alone fixed.
I wouldn’t mind the wait if we at least knew what was going on with it, but it’s just radio silence. I get Onryō isn’t very popular so it’s not going to be high priority but 10 months is a LONG time for what should be a simple number change…