Obsession of the hatch!!
Just had a game where I was last survivor with 2 gens left. Leather face had found the hatch and stood on it all proud! Thought for 2 secs and thought okay, I will do 2 gens and escape through gate.
I did this and LF did not move once.
I know it's been discussed to death but coz of that the devs have to revisit the hatch.
I had to message the killer and simply say "why?"
I did this and LF did not move once.
I know it's been discussed to death but coz of that the devs have to revisit the hatch.
I had to message the killer and simply say "why?"
Comments
well the hatch is not getting changed or balanced, since devs are working on a complete different end game, even tho till then, the hatch closing mechanic would be much needed
He probably just went afk on it.
I dont bother with standoffs either, its a horrible game design
Killers should just look for survivor normally. If he escapes, so be it.
This^^^
If I'm playing trapper, I'll just make a minefield of traps around the hatch and watch. If the survivor approaches, I'll just walk toward them slowly to build tension
I did this twice and one time it was perfect. I managed to use all my damn traps around the Hatch and honestly was surprised I managed to travel the whole map getting the traps and they didn't leave. I found out the Feng was watching me from the building above the Hatch, not sure for how long, when she finally did run towards the Hatch she STILL managed to step in a trap XD it was beautiful, I was surprised I won.
Yeah, some newbies don't get what you're doing when you let them go or give them hatch. It's kinda cute in like an innocent way.
Should make game end quicker
Why can't Killers just get the kill?
This will better incentivize survivors to complete gens (no bonus BP for doing nothing all game/hatch escape), and also incentivize the killer to be less concerned about hatch standoffs, as they'll get their 2kBP + Brutality if they "hit it and forget it."
No. The game is still on going, a Killer can turn a 3k into a 4k. Why should a Killer give up the last kill just out of "pity"?