I normally dont care but this right here needs addressing
Juat had a match as the clown. These pesple had ping from yellow to red ping. It flickered for a bit and stayed yellow so i thought hey? Maybe its stable to try.
Yes. In going to say it. I tunneled. I normally try not to but... I did it this match. The guy kept appearing ibfront of me because hey i chose not to tunnel the first hooked person so after his first hook he should "be safe"
Get pm'd right after it. Group of people.
One of them said i looked retarted doing it. Then proceded to call me a lag switcher? Didn't care didnt respond till someone aaid Kill yo self.
I bring up the fact. Is it alright to tell someone to kill themselves over a game, another guy told me dont take it out of context.
No context is need for those set of words, am i wrong?
Yes. In going to say it. I tunneled. I normally try not to but... I did it this match. The guy kept appearing ibfront of me because hey i chose not to tunnel the first hooked person so after his first hook he should "be safe"
Get pm'd right after it. Group of people.
One of them said i looked retarted doing it. Then proceded to call me a lag switcher? Didn't care didnt respond till someone aaid Kill yo self.
I bring up the fact. Is it alright to tell someone to kill themselves over a game, another guy told me dont take it out of context.
No context is need for those set of words, am i wrong?
Comments
You can report them for that, 100% that's abusive language and they'll get banned. Was it console? You'll have to go through your console whether it's the Playstion services or the Xbox. I've been waiting for one of these guys to say that to me so I can do that to them.
Yeah just report them, I think that especially saying ######### can result in perma ban.
You are a killer, this is more common than people want to admit.
But telling someone to kill themselves over a game? I get camped i dont care. I get tunneled i dont care. I get trolled like pinned by the killer but they wont kill me? I have a laugh.
But to tell someone to kill themselves is something i can't stand. If i entered a group because somone wanted to message the killer to that? I will instantly tell them stay away from the game report and block then.
I may be a bit.. Overzealous? But over a game, you shouldn't do that
Reportable.
Thats 100% a bannable offense
Report them to the console makers and BHVR and while BHVR can't ban them now once console bans go live they can and the console makers take that stuff seriously.
@HulkHodn snorts why would they need to be suicidal to care??? people shouldn't say stuff like that full stop....it's a pretty crappy thing to say and bannable.....words hurt in texts/a phone call/skype/online...do i need to go on? they care because no doubt shocked how people can be such asshats over a game
that just sounds like salt to me
It doesn't really matter. You should have the common human courtesy to not tell someone to go kill themselves.
It seems that people that harass post game have a very limited set of words/phrases. It s almost always the usual:
-trash ____
-kill____self
And various racial slurs.
Just an observation. It likely means low levels of intelligence though.
This is why I disable the chat and leave it disabled. After game chat allows losers to strike out when they fail.
...
You're a sensitive person aren't you?
Report it and move on. Let the powers that be of whatever platform you are using handle it. Do not let these people drag you down. Like you said, its a game. Do not let the words of simple minded trolls in a game get to you.
what i do just don't want to be bother.