Which kind of player as killer do you prefer?

Recently, after being away from the game for months and months, I've noticed there's 4 different kinds of killers:
1. Professional; Goes for the 4k at any means.
2. Outlast; Will 3k, then usually let the last escape
3. Farmer; Knocks a few survivors, deliberately gets stunned a few times, overall 0k, lets survivors escape
4. Horror; Killers who try to scare the survivors, not caring about their kills, just the spook factor (Might still do kills)
(I'm pretty much the only one in 4 but I'm counting it anyway)

Out of these, which do you prefer to get matched against?

Comments

  • The one who doesn't lobbydodge.
  • Occasionally I like the 1. Being put in my place or having a challenge is often needed for me sometimes.

    1. I had this Michael stare at me for the entire gen (i think) and right as I was about to finish it he scared tf out of me and grabbed me from it tier I.

    Once there was this Leatherface with the new tinkerer that came out of nowhere too and scared the living ######### out of me. We both had a good laugh.

  • None of the above. I like a killer somewhere between average, to just short of really good. 
    I feel like I have a chance right up until the end. Win or lose, I like that best. The chaos. The uncertainty. Can I possibly stealth well enough? Can I sneak to get the gen that opens the hatch? 
    Mystery. Chaos. These are the best in games.

    I don't like curb stomping killers.

    Out of those, though?

    If they're goofing off or farming, though, I really like that, and will let them hook, or even sacrifice me if the mood strikes me. 

    Outlast is a refreshing change of pace, even if I am not the last. 

    Really hate 1s. Usually no fun. No chill sorts that, frankly where I am probably depipped like hell, or rank reset hit. 

    I'm a blend of 2, 3, and 4 for the most part. I just want to have fun, and get blood points. If things are fun, I'll 0k ok.
  • Two. I play as Two and I like to face them.

  • Also killers who slug for the 4k or go tryhard are not 'professional.' They're tryhards.

  • as a killer sometime i'm mix bage I try sometime to killed them all other time I'm do 2 3 and 4 but really I have more fun with 3 sometime I kill one do it with the other 3 sucks for the 4th one.

  • I prefer 2 and 4. As 4, Wraith is good to use due to how quick and surprising he can be, especially with the right perks and addons. Hex: NOED is really good for bringing it to a head, since Wraith seems to get stronger the further the game goes, and makes it a "Point of No Return" situation. If you get caught you're dead at that point.

  • Between 1 and 2.

    If my teammates are potato, I wold love to see a killer recognizing this and allowing me to escape. I suffered enough.

    I don't like killers being too friendly though, this is why I didn't say 2 directly.

    I play the same, if a survivor plays good and reaches the hatch state etc. I generally allow him to escape. If the last survivor doesn't wiggle on my shoulders, I always give them the hatch whether they were toxic or not.

  • I go for 3-4K, but I try to split hooks and focus as much as the match allows me for an upper hand. Tunneling is almost universally an auto-win, sadly, as I've done it to come back and regain an advantage.

    If I find the same survivor multiple times and get them to their death hook, I'll slug them and hunt someone else. They get to stay in the game and try, and I get to keep getting points while occupying two survivors (three if I find one to chase). Everyone has a better game in this situation.

    Nobody likes getting tunneled off of the bat and hooked to death in the first few minutes. Tragically, once you're hooked once, you're extremely easy to find again via blood and moans, and one solid tracking perk.

    1. They're a rare breed but man, I will give props to every jumpscare Myers I get, even if he facecamps me after making me pee a little :lol:
  • About ur second point: they usually want to 4k aswell, but they don't have the nerves to slug and search for the last guy cuz its boring. So they just take the 3k and move on to the next match 
  • @Poweas said:
    Also killers who slug for the 4k or go tryhard are not 'professional.' They're tryhards.

    Uhmm, I mean you can't really be mad at people who slug to go for the 4k or? If they want to, that's totally fine.

    1. If I want wins handed out to me while supposedly playing the underdog role, I'll go play a sandbox game.
  • It's supposed to be a horror game so I love going against a combination of 4 & 1, someone who is trying to kill you but also trying to make it scary, like a horror movie. Granted it's hard to do both, be scary and try to get the 4k but they are there and it's very entertaining when I find them. They're mostly Pigs I've noticed, they can play around with their power when they have the advantage and I love when they do that :)

    I ran into a Myers who was using the Tombstone, I was so excited and I wanted to be Moried but they didn't, I think they thought I was a troll or something because they intentionally didn't Mori me, I was sad.

  • @AetherBytes said:
    Recently, after being away from the game for months and months, I've noticed there's 4 different kinds of killers:
    1. Professional; Goes for the 4k at any means.
    2. Outlast; Will 3k, then usually let the last escape
    3. Farmer; Knocks a few survivors, deliberately gets stunned a few times, overall 0k, lets survivors escape
    4. Horror; Killers who try to scare the survivors, not caring about their kills, just the spook factor (Might still do kills)
    (I'm pretty much the only one in 4 but I'm counting it anyway)

    Out of these, which do you prefer to get matched against?

    The one who dont camp.
    But i like the 4 because this game is supossed to be a horror game.. Myers EW1 in lery's Houdini!

  • @HatCreature said:
    It's supposed to be a horror game so I love going against a combination of 4 & 1, someone who is trying to kill you but also trying to make it scary, like a horror movie. Granted it's hard to do both, be scary and try to get the 4k but they are there and it's very entertaining when I find them. They're mostly Pigs I've noticed, they can play around with their power when they have the advantage and I love when they do that :)

    I ran into a Myers who was using the Tombstone, I was so excited and I wanted to be Moried but they didn't, I think they thought I was a troll or something because they intentionally didn't Mori me, I was sad.

    I've asked after most of my killer games how good as a horror killer I was. Even the trollish among them said I did good at horror, even stacking my perks so every time they did a generator they felt in danger without feeling cheap.

  • @AetherBytes said:

    @HatCreature said:
    It's supposed to be a horror game so I love going against a combination of 4 & 1, someone who is trying to kill you but also trying to make it scary, like a horror movie. Granted it's hard to do both, be scary and try to get the 4k but they are there and it's very entertaining when I find them. They're mostly Pigs I've noticed, they can play around with their power when they have the advantage and I love when they do that :)

    I ran into a Myers who was using the Tombstone, I was so excited and I wanted to be Moried but they didn't, I think they thought I was a troll or something because they intentionally didn't Mori me, I was sad.

    I've asked after most of my killer games how good as a horror killer I was. Even the trollish among them said I did good at horror, even stacking my perks so every time they did a generator they felt in danger without feeling cheap.

    That feels good, I ask sometimes but usually don't since I'm on console and requires more effort.

  • If I'm given something challenging and fun, idc what kind of killer I face. c: Spooky and tense games are the best, though!

  • This content has been removed.
  • As long as you don't slug camp/drop reset to stall the game for 20 minutes so you can 4k I really don't care. But don't waste everyone's time try harding for a 4k only to let the guy bleed out and the last take hatch anyway. Just take the 3k and the 2 pip and move on.

  • @fluffybunny said:
    If I'm given something challenging and fun, idc what kind of killer I face. c: Spooky and tense games are the best, though!

    Agree! I rarely encounter matches like that but when I'm in one of them I enjoy them to the fullest.

  • @thesuicidefox said:
    As long as you don't slug camp/drop reset to stall the game for 20 minutes so you can 4k I really don't care. But don't waste everyone's time try harding for a 4k only to let the guy bleed out and the last take hatch anyway. Just take the 3k and the 2 pip and move on.

    Does focusing on gen destruction count?

  • I honestly don't care the type of killer I get. 

    As a killer, I try to fix 2 and 4. I try to make games intense and scary while getting my kills. Now during double booked, I will farm with no issue. 
  • 4 definitely. One of the reasons I love Michael Myers.

  • Face campers that throw the game aren’t there. Does that mean no one loves them?

  • @ad19970 said:

    @Poweas said:
    Also killers who slug for the 4k or go tryhard are not 'professional.' They're tryhards.

    Uhmm, I mean you can't really be mad at people who slug to go for the 4k or? If they want to, that's totally fine.

    I don't get mad. But I wouldn't call them professional.

  • I used to prefer playing against Trappers.
    I found it pretty fun to follow them and disable Bear Traps.
    Though any Killer who avoided the regular gameplay was a great player to me, Survivor got too boring to me after 2 years.

  • Right now I still have to farm some BP, do I hook every survivor once with BBQ and I am happy. But if the survivors are toxic I do whatever I can to make them suffer.
    If I just play for fun I go for spooks and roleplay.
    Scratched Mirror Myers, Popup Hag, Bubbas basement, sneaky Freddy.
  • @Poweas said:

    @ad19970 said:

    @Poweas said:
    Also killers who slug for the 4k or go tryhard are not 'professional.' They're tryhards.

    Uhmm, I mean you can't really be mad at people who slug to go for the 4k or? If they want to, that's totally fine.

    I don't get mad. But I wouldn't call them professional.

    Well sure but tryhard doesn't necessarily seem fitting either.

  • @ad19970 said:

    @Poweas said:

    @ad19970 said:

    @Poweas said:
    Also killers who slug for the 4k or go tryhard are not 'professional.' They're tryhards.

    Uhmm, I mean you can't really be mad at people who slug to go for the 4k or? If they want to, that's totally fine.

    I don't get mad. But I wouldn't call them professional.

    Well sure but tryhard doesn't necessarily seem fitting either.

    Agree to disagree? I'll never change my mind about it. I'm pretty stubborn.

  • @AetherBytes said:
    Recently, after being away from the game for months and months, I've noticed there's 4 different kinds of killers:
    1. Professional; Goes for the 4k at any means.
    2. Outlast; Will 3k, then usually let the last escape
    3. Farmer; Knocks a few survivors, deliberately gets stunned a few times, overall 0k, lets survivors escape
    4. Horror; Killers who try to scare the survivors, not caring about their kills, just the spook factor (Might still do kills)
    (I'm pretty much the only one in 4 but I'm counting it anyway)

    Out of these, which do you prefer to get matched against?

    4,1,2 in that order
    Farming is a DC for me, or I simply go afk

  • @Poweas said:

    @ad19970 said:

    @Poweas said:

    @ad19970 said:

    @Poweas said:
    Also killers who slug for the 4k or go tryhard are not 'professional.' They're tryhards.

    Uhmm, I mean you can't really be mad at people who slug to go for the 4k or? If they want to, that's totally fine.

    I don't get mad. But I wouldn't call them professional.

    Well sure but tryhard doesn't necessarily seem fitting either.

    Agree to disagree? I'll never change my mind about it. I'm pretty stubborn.

    lul that's fine.

  • @AetherBytes said:

    @thesuicidefox said:
    As long as you don't slug camp/drop reset to stall the game for 20 minutes so you can 4k I really don't care. But don't waste everyone's time try harding for a 4k only to let the guy bleed out and the last take hatch anyway. Just take the 3k and the 2 pip and move on.

    Does focusing on gen destruction count?

    If you refuse to chase people after 15 minutes of stalling the game, yea it counts. Pick someone and commit, especially if you get the opportunities. Otherwise you are just an ######### trolling and wasting everyone's time.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    @AetherBytes said:

    @thesuicidefox said:
    As long as you don't slug camp/drop reset to stall the game for 20 minutes so you can 4k I really don't care. But don't waste everyone's time try harding for a 4k only to let the guy bleed out and the last take hatch anyway. Just take the 3k and the 2 pip and move on.

    Does focusing on gen destruction count?

    If you refuse to chase people after 15 minutes of stalling the game, yea it counts. Pick someone and commit, especially if you get the opportunities. Otherwise you are just an [BAD WORD] trolling and wasting everyone's time.

    Usually I whack the gen and chase, or if there's a near done gen nearby when chasing I'll break off, whack it, then try continue the chase.

  • I only enjoy Killers 1 and 2. Otherwise, just go play Mario Party or something. I'm not here for you to dick around with me or be my friend.