Stand still tech goes hard. š¤£
@GeneralV š¤š«¢š«¢ I may or may not be giggling.
My stand still is too OP.
https://youtu.be/xkx10KAJqDQ?si=nfQOJIGh5fDste1r@GeneralV š¤š«¢š«¢ I may or may not be giggling.
My stand still is too OP.
https://youtu.be/xkx10KAJqDQ?si=nfQOJIGh5fDste1r
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blocking a tunneler lol š āāļø
Hehe, I am sorry for that Freddy. Already playing a weak killer, that missed hit just made his life harder.
Who won this trial, friend?
We won. I was in a 3 man I believe. Poor Freddy was already lagging too.
Could it be autoaim?
Looking at the situation, who can blame them?
honestly, Iām always suprised at how killer tunnel vision can work in your favour. Holding your nerve and just standing still can really work in your favour sometimes.