Excessive ITEMS & ADDONS
what are some solutions for people with multiple characters with 500 gray items and like 10 purple?
what are some solutions for people with multiple characters with 500 gray items and like 10 purple?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always thought a sort of convert feature would be nice even if it was a small amount of blood points or something.
They said they are working on something… maybe this takes (a lot of) time.
Even a little conversion would be nice.
I will never use this "less fog" add on ever. Who wants less fog?
Might as well run nothing, the fog just doesn’t exist in game anymore.
I would love this kind of feature.
Even small amounts would be nice.
I wish you could sell back unwanted stuff for like half price or something
Wish we could sell them for BP. Same foe offerings too. I'm never going to use offerings for Gideon meat plant lol