Give option to disable auto aim.
I and probably so much more people don't want this feature. Give players option to disable it.
I and probably so much more people don't want this feature. Give players option to disable it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as I remember you can deactivate it, I'll look it up later but I think it was an option xD
He’s talking about general auto aim. Not singularities bio pod if that’s what you mean.
There is no way to turn it off. Sadly. I wish there was. It ruins so many hits that would’ve actually hit.
That is not auto-aim. That is BHVR's broken grab validation.
There isn't? I was so sure there is actually an option to deactivate it xD
Sadly no :(