What is the best Huntress perk?

Comments

  • None of them are good. But at least Hex: Huntress Lullaby actually does something.

  • Guess I'm in the rare category of Beast of Prey being good.

  • Huntress Lullaby is one of the weaker Hexes, but I have witnessed it single-handedly destroy uncoordinated teams, so that's something.

    Beast of Prey can make it harder for Survivors to tell where you're aiming with mid-range Killers like Xeno & Nemmy, but they can also… you know… use their eyes. Just because I'M terrible at looking behind me doesn't mean others aren't.

    Territorial Imperative exists. It's terrible in just about every that matters, and doesn't even work in the Basement builds that it would be most logical in because of the range requirement. Only use it on high mobility Killers if you have LITERALLY nothing else to run.

  • @VolantConch1719 said:

    Huntress Lullaby is one of the weaker Hexes, but I have witnessed it single-handedly destroy uncoordinated teams, so that's something.

    Beast of Prey can make it harder for Survivors to tell where you're aiming with mid-range Killers like Xeno & Nemmy, but they can also… you know… use their eyes. Just because I'M terrible at looking behind me doesn't mean others aren't.

    Territorial Imperative exists. It's terrible in just about every that matters, and doesn't even work in the Basement builds that it would be most logical in because of the range requirement. Only use it on high mobility Killers if you have LITERALLY nothing else to run.

    Territorial would be sort of good on Dredge? Unless the Survivor used half a braincells and locked all the lockers before going for chest or unhook… still garbage perk

  • Can't say the same for the other 2 garbage perks. Hopefully one of them gets the Predator and Zanshin Tactics treatment and gets a complete rework for the better

  • territorial is one of the worst perks of the entire game... beast of prey is niche, not terrible, but not good… and lullaby is a hex so...

  • I would like Territorial to expose anyone in the basement instead.

  • if you see a sable then you will know im correct

    teleports to basement so sable hows that spell going

  • @SoGo said:

    I would like Territorial to expose anyone in the basement instead.

    and remove the range requirement, then it would be a pretty good perk

  • @09SHARKBOSS said:

    if you see a sable then you will know im correct

    teleports to basement so sable hows that spell going

    When I'm playing Dredge i get exited when i see a sable cause i know what the first thing they are gonna do

  • @No2Loser said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3806300#Comment_3806300

    When I'm playing Dredge i get exited when i see a sable cause i know what the first thing they are gonna do

    glad you know