Just a friendly Reminder

Its always survivor bonus... All day...all night. I can only imagine the state of survivor is so miserable that nobody wants to play it anymore. I'd love to play killer but the wait time is too long. This is just sad

Comments

  • @Rulebreaker said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3796052#Comment_3796052

    My took seraphor's words very literally did ya. Welp, ok then if we're going that route where's the prof that they're lying? Where's the prof of you telling the truth about "Not even streamers who play this game as a career see SWFS in their lobbies at any high rate."?

    Now that we got that fun outta the way, the point (we believe) seraphor was trying to make was that the MMR works and is affecting their Meyers matches. You then claim it doesn't using career streamers as evidence. Seraphor then asked the quoted question with which the implication (not literal words) is asking how they're getting different skill leveled survivors with only Meyers than with their other killers. You then claim that they're lying. If we missed something point it out now.

    Now how does these streamers experience equal to Seraphor? They're all (hopefully) different people right? Do people not get different experiences? If so we don't count as people.

    So if you cant recognize the extreme hyperbole used here to push a false agenda then idk. You are being purposefully obtuse and dont really have anything tangible to act on.

    I gave an example of people at the highest MMR, since the person brought it up, that do not experience this. Across several of them, and I am not even the highest MMR, and I dont experience this.

    So… you can say that everyones individual experience is different, but that doesnt mean a group of peoples random chance, which all are the OPPOSITE (10% SWF matches), and a person ON THE COMPLETELY different end of the spectrum (90%+ SWF matches) is even probable./

    90%+ the time you get an swf seal team six squad on a killer. No you dont.

    They did not use quotations in their original statement either, and even if they did, that is still blatantly over representing something they probably dont run into that often. Much like many on this forum.

    You cant feign randomization between people and then agree that someones random chance is 9/10 times they have something happen.

    Thats not how random chance works.

    I also like that its not just 90% but 90% >+<

    You are defending the indefensible.

  • @HexHuntressThighs said:

    Not true. It’s region dependent and where I’m at in NA East it’s still killer bonus from like 6pm to sometime after 10 which is when I go to beddy bye. Just like how it’s been here ever since the bonus was introduced.

    im na east and i've haven't seen killer bp bonus for at least 2 weeks including the degen hours to early morning

  • @Doxie said:

    Its always survivor bonus... All day...all night. I can only imagine the state of survivor is so miserable that nobody wants to play it anymore. I'd love to play killer but the wait time is too long. This is just sad

    This is hardly true. At least not for my region

  • @ChuckingWong said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3796076#Comment_3796076

    So if you cant recognize the extreme hyperbole used here to push a false agenda then idk. You are being purposefully obtuse and dont really have anything tangible to act on.

    I gave an example of people at the highest MMR, since the person brought it up, that do not experience this. Across several of them, and I am not even the highest MMR, and I dont experience this.

    So… you can say that everyones individual experience is different, but that doesnt mean a group of peoples random chance, which all are the OPPOSITE (10% SWF matches), and a person ON THE COMPLETELY different end of the spectrum (90%+ SWF matches) is even probable./

    90%+ the time you get an swf seal team six squad on a killer. No you dont.

    They did not use quotations in their original statement either, and even if they did, that is still blatantly over representing something they probably dont run into that often. Much like many on this forum.

    You cant feign randomization between people and then agree that someones random chance is 9/10 times they have something happen.

    Thats not how random chance works.

    I also like that its not just 90% but 90% >+<

    You are defending the indefensible.

    You are being purposefully obtuse

    For that first part? Obviously, since you took their words which was, to use your words, a hyperbole [a literary device that uses extreme exaggeration to emphasize a point or detail in a story or speech] literally. We're not entirely sure what "false agenda" your talkin about, that mmr affects incentives? That mmr works in general? Honestly don't care either way as thats not what we're concerned with.

    Please explain how 90%+ of my Myers games are against potatoes but 90%+ on other killers are seal team SWF, without MMR.

    The exaggeration above is that 90%+ are potatoes for Meyers and 90%+ for other killers is SWATs but is used to emphasize Seraphor's point that they see dramatically different skill from survivors as Meyers compared to other killers. Meyers gets more potatoes than other killers for Seraphor experience. This is what you are effectively calling bull (or to be "eloquent", saying they're lying) on.

    We are questioning each other as to why we need to explain this since you apparently know what a hyperbole is, so we're beginning to think its just for chuckles.

  • It's currently at 150% for me on survivor. I don't think I've seen it at that outside of events

    191df92a5c848-screenshotUrl.jpg
1 2 ›