Survivor Year 8-9 perks tierlist (SoloQ)

image.png

Only good perk I would say is Finess, then we got many okay/decent/niche perks and than rest like 50% weak/bad perks.

Comments

  • @AmpersandUnderscore said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3793828#Comment_3793828

    Adrenaline? That perk's still incredible, it still does the main thing you need.

    Not if you're hooked when the gates are powered. Then your "once per game and only in the end game" perk does literally nothing.

    Instead of playing most of the match with 3 perks, you end up playing the entire match with 3 perks.

    Even with that caveat, Adrenaline is still an exceptional perk.

    The free heal and speed boost are both very strong effects, the fact that you can't be guaranteed an escape with it by coming off the hook fully healed doesn't really change that. It was downgraded from "Exceptional perk with a truly broken use case" to "Exceptional perk in a fair way".

    Not that Adrenaline being good or not really changes my overall point, it was just an example of top tier perks to support the rest of my post. I genuinely did not expect that to be controversial, lol.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3795708#Comment_3795708

    Even with that caveat, Adrenaline is still an exceptional perk.

    The free heal and speed boost are both very strong effects, the fact that you can't be guaranteed an escape with it by coming off the hook fully healed doesn't really change that. It was downgraded from "Exceptional perk with a truly broken use case" to "Exceptional perk in a fair way".

    Not that Adrenaline being good or not really changes my overall point, it was just an example of top tier perks to support the rest of my post. I genuinely did not expect that to be controversial, lol.

    Hope is far superior imo. Adrenaline works best with swf as the one holding it can take agro b4 the last gen pops and friend can coordinate the timing.

    I've seen it be used maybe 3 times and only once did they get to endgame. They were on a gen and just got healed and ran to the gate. Thats where it will function most in solo q if it even gets it's chance.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3795708#Comment_3795708

    Even with that caveat, Adrenaline is still an exceptional perk.

    The free heal and speed boost are both very strong effects, the fact that you can't be guaranteed an escape with it by coming off the hook fully healed doesn't really change that. It was downgraded from "Exceptional perk with a truly broken use case" to "Exceptional perk in a fair way".

    Not that Adrenaline being good or not really changes my overall point, it was just an example of top tier perks to support the rest of my post. I genuinely did not expect that to be controversial, lol.

    I'm not arguing that it's still a good perk, I agree with that.

    I was more contesting the wording you used, since the "main thing" isn't guaranteed anymore.

  • @CautionaryMary said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3793436#Comment_3793436

    The only problem that I have with Scene Partner is that if you scream when reaching a vault, it disables the vault animation.

    I think they added that somewhere after the perk was released, but if they removed that mechanic I'd definitely use it more.

    I meant to tag,

    @100PercentBPMain

    Oof yeah I've gotten killed by that before....and killed while trying to unhook haha

    You really got to treat every killer like they are Ghostface by not making eye contact until absolutely necessary. Makes me look like a beginner by never looking behind me but thats all part of the trap

1 2 ›