Darklord Wolf hug tech confirmed gone next patch
Really? Not Wesker but Wolf?
Really? Not Wesker but Wolf?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never forget how Knight bugs that negatively affected him were turned into "features" or just be left there and the ones that positively afected him were removed.
No bias at all, i suppose.
You mean things like the individual guard cooldowns? Which were made basekit?
Those Survivor-sided Devs again! Giving Killers what they asked for! >:(
Alch Chucky is still in the game btw, and has been for a couple of months
Nice sarcasm at the end. Loved it!
But no, i was refering to:
Keep in mind that im missing many other bugs that are detrimental to the knight and im not remembering.
Also, the individual guard cooldowns is not a very good example, as it was again another bug that was good for the Knight and got fixed by release. They only did revert it back after community negative backlash.
Well, Knight showed that bugs can become features.
I also don't see crouch tech(bug) to be removed...
RIP Wolf 2024-2024
They better have other changes planned. Otherwise I simply won't care about Dracula anymore after this, which is sad, because I was quite hyped for Castlevania...
assuming bhvr making one tweet saying it stays would automatically make it skilled then? That doesnt make any sense.
the crouch thing should definitely get removed as well and if I can recall that’s an ancient bug
the crouch thing should definitely get removed as well and if I can recall that’s an ancient bug