Need lower sensitivity option
I play with 0% sensitivity and still have to lower my DPI to around 600 to aim properly. The minimum sensitivity is still too high.
I play with 0% sensitivity and still have to lower my DPI to around 600 to aim properly. The minimum sensitivity is still too high.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree.
Playing Killer after playing Valorant makes me feel like I'm doing 720 trick shots.
I play Valorant on 800dpi and 1.2 sens or something.
I play DBD Killer with 100% send with 2200dpi.
Skill issue? And no, I don't suck at either game. I can't prove DBD but I'm Diamond in Val.
High mouse speed on most killers is fine. It's only an issue on killers where you need to aim, e.g. Huntress and Deathslinger.
I play Singularity, Nurse and Unknown. Arguably these are Killers that need plenty of micromanaging with your crosshair.
Nah. I can play those killers on high sensitivity too. Low sensitivity is needed specifically for killers where survivors can juke your projectile since it makes it much easier to lock on to them. Unknown doesn't count since shooting a grenade launcher requires less precision.