Rotten Fields is Unplayable.

Comments

  • I hope they revisit it similar to how they incorporated Shelter Woods with the Tools of Torment Chapter since SW was the MacMillan equivalent to Rotten Fields.

  • I hope coldwind gets another pass and the tiles are made more usable. I'm with you.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    I hope they revisit it similar to how they incorporated Shelter Woods with the Tools of Torment Chapter since SW was the MacMillan equivalent to Rotten Fields.

    Yes! I found it strange that they did it for shelter woods but left rotten fields the way it is. A shack and some tiles is such an uninteresting layout.

  • @Memesis said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3789536#Comment_3789536

    Yes! I found it strange that they did it for shelter woods but left rotten fields the way it is. A shack and some tiles is such an uninteresting layout.

    extremely uninteresting!

  • I mean they reworked rotten fields with the latest update: they shrinked the map and (i guess) removed some pallets. On rotten fields. Rotten goddamn fields. This is really the point where i can't imagine a single reason to defend this "update". Nerfing one of the emptiest maps in the game… I am definetl not happy with the direction of map changes.

  • It's now a nice looking very poor map.

  • Unplayable? No. Does it need more? Yes

    Same with Haddonfield despite our feedback.

  • Sometimes it feels like I get an alternate universe version of Rotten Fields because I see people saying that it's empty but that's just not how it is. I get a bunch of safe tiles on that map a lot.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    Sometimes it feels like I get an alternate universe version of Rotten Fields because I see people saying that it's empty but that's just not how it is. I get a bunch of safe tiles on that map a lot.

    Sometimes that can happen, but it's still spread so far apart you often can't get to them before you get hit/die.

    It may also be the case that our definition of safe is different.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    Sometimes it feels like I get an alternate universe version of Rotten Fields because I see people saying that it's empty but that's just not how it is. I get a bunch of safe tiles on that map a lot.

    It's been a while since I've seen Rotten Fields but I feel like it has two layouts. The one you mention but then there is one where it feels like it has a jungle gym, T-L wall and cow tree to work with and that is all.