This game needs a blacklist system

Something blocking just doesn’t cut it 🙏

Comments

  • I understand that you would not want to play with trolls, but I think it might be abused by some toxic people, especially in the areas or countries that the community's scale is small.

  • This would just be abused. Players would block players they lost against.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    This would just be abused. Players would block players they lost against.

    but you most likely never gonna play against them again tho

  • I think a limited block list of say 5-10 people would be fine.

    Although not if you have to play a match with them first to block them in the results screen.

    Because I already got my list ready.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    This would just be abused. Players would block players they lost against.

    Wouldn't it work if the blocklist had a limit? 25 players for example. Once you block your 26th player, the first person on your blocklist is unblocked.

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3788105#Comment_3788105

    Wouldn't it work if the blocklist had a limit? 25 players for example. Once you block your 26th player, the first person on your blocklist is unblocked.

    Or just have it so you can manually remove 1 person from the list in order to add another.

    It would make more sense to do so since some people do get blacklisted/blocked for legitimate reasons (racism, homophobia, etc.), having it automatically remove them could lead to issues, especially if you get matchmaked with them constantly.