We need less serious skins
All these skins are just boring. Dont get me wrong I really like some and bought plenty but it doesnt always have to be so serious.
Bikini skins are fine. Its a 18+ game anyway where people get slaughtered in the mori animations.
Pyjama skins
Huntress and Nurse walking around in their counterpart base clothing.
Hillbilly with a beach shorts with a inflatable donut around his waist and a snorkel on his face.
Wheres the bunny Feng a whole lot of people want?
Give me a map thats made out of cake and gingerbread with balloons.
It doesnt always have to be serious.
Comments
Don't mind me, I am just agreeing with this.
A lot of Survivor outfits are silly/happy, as for Killers I'm pretty sure the ranger master Billy is as silly as it gets. I mean, we could get a silly/serious Killer. Like a killer baker who has a kkitchen knife and wears pink and a chef hat who has a glasgow smile. She could have silly/serious cosmetics. But pure silly for Killers would reinforce the toxic players who have no fear in a survival horror game and don't belong here.
I think stuff like you mentioned being in the game would loose the horror aspect to the game.
We already have some silly outfits like Santa Clown, Spirits new school girl skin. These are fine tho because they're not too silly and retain that horror theme.
I think at least Ace's outfits are intentionally silly...
We absolutely don't need silly cosmetics.
I would be disappointed if they did that.
Have you took a look at Billy's skins?
Those cosmetics are so freaking ridiculous that it hurts my soul.
unicorn trapper for the win!!!
I think the way they're doing it now is good. They have some fun but they don't get over the top like F13 or, god forbid, Fortnite.
that why I don't like most ace outfit the new one for the event think going to be his best one imo.
I do like the mixing and matching the outfits I think I do pretty good.:)