So.....no buffs to killer perks.

I see this absolutely a survivor patch. Theres 2 killer buffs and all survivor buffs. Why no buffs to killer perks?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @legiondoctor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3772281#Comment_3772281

    I know right why buff both sides hell give more buffs to survivors they need like kate said its been killer sided since launch

    That's not remotely what I said and if that's what you got from what I wrote I worry for your reading comprehension skills.

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3772281#Comment_3772281

    Exactly. Comparing buffs to a bunch of meme perks that won't change them at all to actually impactful killer buffs is just incomprehensible

    sad day that bad perks should not be buff cause survivor mains or people who dont want balance say so.

    dbd fanbase doesnt want balance they want one side to get buff while others dont

    sorry beast of prey hex two can play shadowborn lightborn all huntress perks genetic limits third seal hoarder hysteria insidious that bad doctor perk predator rapid brutality hangman trick septic touch shattered hope thwack undone unrelenting and zenshin tactics. those bad perks from survivors deserve buffs not these bad perks that nobody uses cause they would be op by these survivors :(

  • We literally got like two killer buffs

  • @legiondoctor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3772282#Comment_3772282

    You said equal amount of buffs. You literally said equal. You just admitted you lied

    You've been denying that you've lied this entire time. You lied about what I said. You lied about the number of buffs killers got. You lied about what you said.

    @legiondoctor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3772281#Comment_3772281

    I know right why buff both sides hell give more buffs to survivors they need like kate said its been killer sided since launch

    Oh look, you can't even stay consistent. First you complain that killers didn't get an equal number of buffs, now you say survivors should get more buffs. You're the one who said it's been killer sided since launch. That's another lie.

  • @Yggleif said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3772291#Comment_3772291

    That's not remotely what I said and if that's what you got from what I wrote I worry for your reading comprehension skills.

    i get we should buff survivors more and not buff the other side. we should have 10 more patches of buffs to survivors cause thats why this patch is so good small buffs to killers and alot of buffs to perks to survivors

  • @legiondoctor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3772295#Comment_3772295

    i get we should buff survivors more and not buff the other side. we should have 10 more patches of buffs to survivors cause thats why this patch is so good small buffs to killers and alot of buffs to perks to survivors

    I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not. Okay let's try a thought exercise. Imagine the following patch,

    Killers get pallet breaks 75% faster

    Survivors get

    Gens take 89 seconds to complete from 90 seconds

    Speed burst duration from getting injured up to 1.9 seconds from 1.8

    Survivor running speed increased to 4.01m/s from 4.0m/s

    Would you call that patch killer or survivor sided?

  • @Yggleif said:

    I think the thing I hate most about OP's argument is that it's actually really bad for the game because it sends the message that the quality of the buffs/nerfs don't matter only that both sides have an equal number of changes which is such an elementary understanding of game balance.

    Devs fixing the PTB according to OP's whims:

    Territorial imperative: Now grants permanent 0.25% haste.

    Hoarder: Chests take 0.25% longer to open.

    Claustrophobia: Block lasts for .5 seconds longer.

    Hangman's Trick: While carrying a survivor, increases gen kick damage by 1%.

    Gearhead: The revealed survivor is hindered 2% for 3 seconds.

    Rancor: The obsession's breathing sounds are increased by 5%.

    Zanshin Tactics: You break pallets 2% faster.

    There, now it's 10 to 10, so it's balanced.

  • @legiondoctor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3772308#Comment_3772308

    Can i answer without being called us vs them? For you know being truthful?

    I did ask it for you to answer it yes.

  • @legiondoctor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3772301#Comment_3772301

    actually i didnt lie i actually been saying we should also get small killer perk buffs

    YOU said it would be too much and massive to add them cause the patch is killer sided (which is not) and you did say equal amount which i did say but you said afterwards i want massive buffs (which i did not you lied and act like thats us vs them but you are the only one saying us vs them mentality not at all i said other side is too strong or said i want more killer perks. if you read my previous post and instead of being a troll you would see i want beast of prey distressing other bad perks to be buff (you can look back i did say that) you think that be op and too strong and killer sided.

    I never, at any point, said the patch is killer sided. You did, though. I quoted you on it, and you still denied it. You said the game has been killer sided since launch, which I quoted you on and you denied. You also initially called the patch survivor-sided, so which is it?

    What I think is that killer got more than their fair share of buffs this patch, and don't need more. I mean, if you want keep lying and being called out on it, feel free to. I got time to kill.

  • @legiondoctor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3772316#Comment_3772316

    I know but i know you have us vs them in your dictionary that is wrong definition and prob have it posted on your wall

    Its killer patch not alot of buffs to survivors

    Okay see I agree with that but that goes against your entire thread here because it's 1 killer buff and technically 3 survivor buffs. So what makes the patch we got and the hypothetical patch I made up so different to you?

  • I'm closing this here, as OP is not really trying to have a discussion.

1 2 3 ›