Asking Again: Spend All Bloodpoints

Feel like this is constantly suggested but just in case. Can we get an option to spend ALL BLOODPOINTS almost instantly into a character rather than going through the BP treadmill?

Comments

  • I agree it would be a good feature but then you'll also be missing out on specific items or offerings you may want.

  • @Tyler3 said:

    I agree it would be a good feature but then you'll also be missing out on specific items or offerings you may want.

    Unless they add a feature that lets you choose a few priority add-ons and offerings when you choose to spend all.

  • @Atos said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3769361#Comment_3769361

    Unless they add a feature that lets you choose a few priority add-ons and offerings when you choose to spend all.

    Yeah that would be good.

  • @Tyler3 said:

    I agree it would be a good feature but then you'll also be missing out on specific items or offerings you may want.

    That's fair, and I don't expect them to make a priority filter list (because lets be honest they would have by now) but their current system is okay. Just wouldn't mind a spend all function on top of what we got for those that understand the current system.

    But I can see how some people would get upset "I spent all and I didn't get any of the offerings I wanted" type of deal. Pros/Cons to everything.

  • @ElodieSimp said:

    Feel like this is constantly suggested but just in case. Can we get an option to spend ALL BLOODPOINTS almost instantly into a character rather than going through the BP treadmill?

    Agreed 100%