2v8 Killer Pool are most unenjoyable
You should get a better pool next time.
You should get a better pool next time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its never been done before. Brand new. They are TESTING this all out. We are already having some issues so a different pool would complicate things. Be grateful we even have this mode. It will IMPROVE I promise.
I dont think the issue is the Killer pool, I think the issue is the lack of variety from the Survivors; 4 classes across 8 different Survivors encourages stacking compared to Killer having 5 options between 2 Killers.
I do hope that as they go on, they not only increase the Killer pool but increase the options for Survivor.