Making Boon Perks and Hexes worth a while (Fix/Buff)

Boon perks or Hexes have a low usage rate and I rarely see them used in the 4 years that I played. You can easily Buff Boons and Hexes but I want to change how they function. I find Boons and Hexes interesting because they encourage you to play differently.

Therefore my goal is to encourage players to run them more often. If you think Boon Perks and Hexes are fine or you think differently than me, I'd like to know.

My Problems with Boon Perks

They take away time from doing gens, are sometimes not worth it nor can be snuffed immediately.

My Problems with Hexes

Their survivability is low or they do not have a strong enough effect.

My Fixes to Boon Perks

  • [BUFF] Increased the Strength of every Boon Perk
  • [BUFF] Increased the Range of Effect to 32 meters (was 24)
  • [BUFF] Decreased the Bless Time for blessing a Dull Totem to 10 seconds (was 14)
  • [BUFF] Decreased the Bless Time for blessing a Hex to 15 seconds (was 28)

My Fixes to Hexes

  • [BUFF] Made Hexes more dangerous
  • [NEW] The Killer can now destroy every Totem (Pentimento should get reworked)
  • [NEW] Gain the ability to Rekindle a broken Totem to a Weaker Version of a Hex (can be used 1 time per hex)
  • [NERF] Increased the Cleansing Time of Hexes to 15 seconds (was 14 seconds)
  • [NERF] Cleansing a Totem gives randomized Skill Checks

Perks

Circle of Healing:

  • [BUFF] Increased altruistic all healing speeds to 200% (was 100%)
  • [BUFF] Increases the Range of Effect for all Boons by 8 meters
  • [NEW] While you have a Lit Boon Totem, all Teammates can see your Aura at all time

Shadow Step:

  • [BUFF] Also suppresses the sound of your Grunts of Pain, rushed actions, and the creation of Pools of Blood
  • [NEW] While you have a Lit Boon Totem, your Footsteps are suppressed

Dark Theory:

  • [NEW] Creates a fragile Pallet in an empty Pallet location, Instantly breaks when dropped, but can still stun the Killer if hit
  • [NEW] After you vault a window it becomes unvaultable for the Killer for 5 seconds
  • [BUFF] Increased the haste to 3% (was 2%)
  • [NEW] While you have a Lit Boon Totem, increases your Vault Speed by 5%
  • [NERF] Removed the haste

Exponential:

  • [BUFF] Increased the Recovery Speed to 200% (was 100%)
  • [NEW] Increased the Crawling Speed by 50%
  • [NEW] While you have a Lit Boon Totem, decreases the Grunts of Pain to 100% while in the Dying State

Illumination:

  • [BUFF] Also shows the aura of Hooks, the Hatch, exit Gates and other Teammates while inside the Boon's range
  • [BUFF] While you have a Lit Boon Totem, increases the Cleanse Speed and Blessing Speed to 100% (was 10%)

Comments

  • at the very minimun all hexes should be entity blocked for the first 30 seconds of a trial. The fact this isn't a think yet is insane to me .

  • Why did my comment get removed/deleted?

  • @Langweilig said:

    Why did my comment get removed/deleted?

    I don't know either but when I edited my post, the post was reviewed

  • @Barin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3766304#Comment_3766304

    I don't know either but when I edited my post, the post was reviewed

    Ah maybe, because of this. This happens when you edit stuff too often and when you have something like 200 posts this function disables. It is something against spam or so, but normally all comments appear again.

  • If you gonna buff boons to that much, finding them should be a lot easier

    Currently sound que is extremely quiet and generally doesn't even reach the entire range

  • Lmao, 200% healing speed and recovery on 40m radius with full invisibility for 10 seconds action. Let me guess, your next suggestion will be buff to toolboxes, bring back old DH and make survivors 4.2m/s?

  • @fussy said:

    Lmao, 200% healing speed and recovery on 40m radius with full invisibility for 10 seconds action. Let me guess, your next suggestion will be buff to toolboxes, bring back old DH and make survivors 4.2m/s?

    Haha, you are totally right. How did you know? But seriously, I tried to make all boons meta and be played every game. I overlooked how bad this buff is for Circle of Healing, + the rest that is overbuffed clearly. It can be tweaked by the Devs if they want. The Numbers are not important, as long as every boon is useful in a way that is fair. I am all for it.

  • @Neaxolotl said:

    If you gonna buff boons to that much, finding them should be a lot easier

    Currently sound que is extremely quiet and generally doesn't even reach the entire range

    I agree. Either the boons can maybe give a directional noise when the Killer is in range that is louder the closer you are. Or within a range you can see their aura. Also, the devs can tweak or slightly nerf boons if they are too powerful which I am fine with.