I had enough with Toxic SWF!
It's becoming ridiculous and I really had enough. I'm a rank 1 killer and I play with anyone and always hope that we all have fun and enjoy the game. Now everything is getting ridiculous. SWF when you play against them they always Tbag the whole game! What is the reason for Tbagging? Why the community is so toxic? The game is unfair and super hard when you play against toxic survivor with friends but when you win or lose you still get the toxic behavior.
Now I understand why Killers don't want to play against SWF and I will not against them anymore I will start to leave the lobby when they join.
Comments
Oooohhh! I didn't realize! Teabaggers do it to help the killer! Here I thought it was intended to taunt them into doing something they may not otherwise, like following a specific survivor, or as a "Hey, I know how to press my space bar and drop a pallet! hahahaha," sort of thing. Now that I know they do it to help me, I'll be sure to thank them!
What a shame this game is becoming survivors are literally bullying killers and the game is supposed to be fun and survivor have more power to bully the killer. Stupid logic.
We all have the option to DC from a game if we dislike people harassing us. Tru3 has every right to DC from a game if it happens to him, but he has his reasons why he wouldn't. Maybe he doesnt want people calling him a quitter, maybe he wants to prove how toxic the community is, maybe he hopes people can identify those who harass him, whatever the case is. You don't have to engage with trolls in this game and it's just a freaking crouch button. You're trying to make this whole deep emotional reach with people who disagree that toxicity is in the spamming of a crouch button towards a killer by using the example of a survivor being a jackass to tru3 playing as a survivor and this is why we say that this community is whiny and dramatic.
I dont have the post.. But if you can find it (On this forum) There was a post talking about TydeTyme.
Dont go on that road mate,the more you play the game the sooner you'll realize that SWF's aren't really a big deal,i 4k on SWF's most of the time(i'm rank 5) and i'm not good at playing killer,just average;Don't think survivors are the ones who decide if you win or not,game is unbalanced but that's not how things work lol,tbag doesn't mean they're confident that they will win,it's just nonsense and a funny way to play,don't get salty about it,once you learn how to properly play as killer these things wont be a problem
Watch Zubatlel,Scottjund,Marth88 and some other killer mains and you'll see how it's very possible to win as killer,like Scottjund once said,survivors WILL make mistake and its up to you to take advantage of these mistakes
Im never gonna discuss with you again. Omg.. Unistall pls..
As for the toxic chat bs that survivors like to do,these things should have more control by behavior,one shouldn't say racist things or anything like that and just leave without consequence,a stupid joke towards you is ok as long as you know these things make no difference at all,but some people cross the line and behaviour should watch those things
Of course survivor mains dont care about t-bagging.
But I do and I am a survivor main.
It's disrespecting the opponent, just because you are in a safe place to do so.
Just play the game and respect each other.
If you're rank 1 with Legion then YES,NO REASON TO COMPLAIN, lol jk
Marth88 already ditch the game because he said that the game is unbalanced and the killers are weak.
yeah, I don't know why any survivor will say that it's ok to tbag. No it's not.
No NO NO! XD the last game i played was with legion (I had a ritual), I really dont like to play that killer.. Not skill needed.. I like challenges I like to play with freddy He's fun for me
You get triggered for a pixel? Owww, you have mental problems..
Not at all. They waste time that could be spent running away. The post after mine explained this. Read.
And yet he slaughter them most of the time,makes no sense pal,he has the same mentality as yours,actually,you have this mentality because of him,tydetyme and other streamers,you didn't really play the game long enough to know..
I know,just kidding xD
What marth and tydetyme said makes no much sense when you see some streamers and good killers 4king almost every single match..and tbaggers and click-clicks usually are the ones that go down pretty quick,these are just the kind of survivors that watched some youtubers doing and wanted to do the same and fail,there aren't many survivors who are THAT great at looping..
I dont get pissed cause survivor spam the crouch botton
Love how TydeTyme dont know how to loop and say looping is op.
"VERY INFORMATIVE" LOL
he helps me as killer watching his streams 
I remember of he complain spirit was weak before it's even release LMAO
He put leatherface over the hag LMAO
MYERS A TOP TIER LMAOOOO! OMG.. Tyde is another killer main that says that the survivors are op, ds "is op" and He never has been able to do the skillcheck of ds .. Run in a straight line does not how to loop? He only knows how to misinform ... Ardetha is always going to be better
Reacting or getting bothered by petty insults in person outside of a game is ridiculous as well. It’s your choice to get bothered. People hurl insults at me in real life all the time, doesn’t bother me any
Look at how he drops pallets.. 15:18 LOOK AT THAT EZ MINDGAME.. He sucks as survivor
You are a pure survivor that wants to defend his weak gaming skills and trying to manipulate the facts and saying killers are OP while survivors are not. You know someday when the game starts to be balanced you will not reach rank 10 or maybe 9 if you lucky. good try little survivor.
DS is op, saying otherwise proves ignorance.
Uhm? That's all what you have to say..? Do not you have more arguments and resort to false arguments? all that shows all the ignorance you have
Yeah, that's the only survivor op perk.. But what about rancor
?
Rancor is a ######### NOED for killers.
It's like a wasted perk slot and it tells the survivor the location of the killer for free.
So it's a free Dark Sense for the survivor and a insta kill one survivor, if they survived until the very end and you find them within 30 seconds before all gates are opened and the survivor escapes.
Pretty good perk so far.
You seem to have not a single idea how balancing works.
The one that seems to have no idea of the balance is you, if you do not like the rancor aura reading you can use bitter murmur .. For everything you have to sacrifice a slot as the survivors make them sacrifice slots for example (BK to heal the speed of before) how many hours do you have ..? Which side do you play the most? It shows that you are the typical killer who believes that absolutely all things of the survivors are op but you forget about Judith's tombstone, Infinite EW3, Iridiscent Head, Red head's Pinky finger, Ebony Mori and 5 blinks nurse
.. Did you forget?
The immature behavior of some survivors is quite abundant, that's for sure. But that's with the majority of most popular games out there. (which doesn't make it right of course) Ever played DOTA2?
As a killer main I'm getting tired of this game already (and the childish behavior) and will probably wait until they readjust the balance of certain game elements. I think they should shift the survivor goal (once detected by the killer) more towards breaking line of sight instead of pallet looping over and over and over.
Right now it seems survivors are quite happy once they find a killer to take him for a walk...which is not really believable and immersive in the world of Dead by Daylight. Also giving the killer "bloodlust" (buff), giving him points for breaking pallets (buff) but disrupting the bloodlust (debuff) at the same time is a weird game design decision.
IMHO:
would greatly enhance the experience for both sides. There is still a way to loop through other objects (bus, harvester, windows etc.) and this would also nerf the nurse a bit (+exhaustion time increase). Survivors could break LoS easier and could play more stealthy. But that's just my 2 cents.
SWF usually bring items with them, so when I see I'm going against a SWF group I bring Franklin's Demise, it actually slows the game down quite a bit since they care so much about their damn flashlights
I have 1200 hours and most of them are put into playing survivor.
But I am a decent killer too, thanks for asking.
Infinite E3 is not OP
Tombstone is not OP.
Iridiscent Head is situational and not OP, only nasty.
Red head's Pinky finger is alaso not OP.
Ebony Moris are changing the game drastically and are thus considered, even by myself as OP.
Nurse in general is also OP, even with 2 blinks.
But why are we talking about this stuff?
Rancor is NOT OP, the aura reading isn't really existant, it's just like a doctor scream and present for like 2 seconds.
I don't get any decent info using the perk, other than that the perk is ######### in every way it can be.
Talking to you, is like talking to a child.
You throw perks at me and act like someone who owns the game and coded all of it.
I don't even need to start a civilized conversation, doesn't get my far.
Survivors are the power role and I as a survivor player see that clearly and abuse the ######### out of it.
Just learn how to play and Rancor is not a problem.
I am normally playing in a 2-4 player SWF and our only problems is to stop killers from facecamping, because we just destroyed their game with the power of voice comms, looping and overpowered perks, like decisive strike.
When I began playing the game, I felt fear, but not anymroe.
So don't come me with that #########.
you know your feeding their ego right?
Like all those pro players who run after dropping a pallet, instead of waiting to see if the killer circles it or kicks it. That's when I see teabags, when they'd be stupid to keep running and abandon an unbroken pallet that they could jump over if I tried to go around.
So, instead of being condescending and dismissive, maybe you should think a little harder.
I understand certain pallets require you to stay, but it’s completely unreasonable to assume the unreasonable are reasonable.