Why is Hillbilly S tier? You say to me he's as or almost as strong as the Nurse?
Unlike Blight, his power has pretty much no cooldown, has overheat mode which just makes him even more stronger and can instadown you pretty effectively and can snowball hard.
Unlike Blight, his power has pretty much no cooldown, has overheat mode which just makes him even more stronger and can instadown you pretty effectively and can snowball hard.
This. Missed chainsaw? No problem, just rev again. Missed again? No problem, rev again except even faster and more unreactable. Got a hook? Great. Run away from pain res hook for a second to get grim embrace and then immediately sprint back to chainsaw the unhooker. Rinse and repeat for maximum effective.
Vecna and Twins definately underestimate, Huntress no way 5-th strongest killer in the game. Wesker is most overrated killer in dbd imo.
But overall good tierlist, I agree on most. Here is mine.
You accounted the new singularity and knight changes with your tier list?
If so, I think your tier list is perfect.
I don't think they both changed their positions on PTB. For me they both right where they were, so it's pre- and after 8.1.0 tierlist. Maybe I will change my opinion after some time after release, when more matches will be played. Glad you liked it!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Id move vecna below plague in a and move Chucky into top of b, but otherwise I agree.
Unlike Blight, his power has pretty much no cooldown, has overheat mode which just makes him even more stronger and can instadown you pretty effectively and can snowball hard.
This. Missed chainsaw? No problem, just rev again. Missed again? No problem, rev again except even faster and more unreactable. Got a hook? Great. Run away from pain res hook for a second to get grim embrace and then immediately sprint back to chainsaw the unhooker. Rinse and repeat for maximum effective.
Vecna A-tier and Wraith B-tier, other than that it's fine.
Vecna and Twins definately underestimate, Huntress no way 5-th strongest killer in the game. Wesker is most overrated killer in dbd imo.
But overall good tierlist, I agree on most. Here is mine.
He has shown better results and more oppressive nature even in comp matches, new billy rn is better than blight.
Pig is where Sadako is. Both killers are incredibly similar in terms of strenght with Sadako comming out on top solely because of Gideon meat plant.
I don't think they both changed their positions on PTB. For me they both right where they were, so it's pre- and after 8.1.0 tierlist. Maybe I will change my opinion after some time after release, when more matches will be played. Glad you liked it!
I mostly agree with you, but skull merchant and hag should go down to C, and wraith go up to B
Unknowns at a fair placement, but to be ranked lower than Xeno? The killer that gets countered by broke survivors taking coins?
Here's mine, each row is from best to worst in the specific tier:
S tier: Nurse, Hillbilly
A tier: Blight, Spirit, Plague, Artist, Oni, Wesker, Huntress, Xenomorph, Chucky, Unknown, Twins, Singularity, Hag
B tier: Cenobite, Cannibal, Skull Merchant, Vecna, Deathslinger, Trickster, Demogorgon, Clown, Wraith, Nemesis
C tier: Dredge, Pig, Knight, Doctor, Onryo, Legion, Ghost Face
D tier: Myers, Trapper, Freddy
only see TS Myers so I'm gonna rank him on it.
Trapper gonna be hot take