Blood point cap
So seance your gonna be upgrading your system what about uping the blood point cap
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They don't want players to hoard bloodpoints and when they release a new dlc max out the characters right away.
Thee only thing that makes it a grind is the fact that you only can get 1 perk (TIERRRR) per bloodweb. That's honestly the only thing that needs solving.
Cause causal players complain after the release of the new killer or survivor, hardcore players have unlocked the teachables and are already loading their Billys and Nurses with the new perks slaughtering them 10 minutes after launch. Same with survivors that have all the perks.
Only takes 9 webs per character to get all the new perks at rank 3 once you've unlocked the teachables.
Aahh whatever, I just can't understand some decisions of the devs. The BP cap annoys me a lot tbh
true... a day or so really won't matter.. most hardcore players will still have the teachables and perks going on other character a few hours afterwards anyways.
You could have close to 2 mil anyways on a release day. With 4 dailies and then the shrine blood points if you got shards.
Yeah, the issue is I get rarely Dailys with more than 30k points, how about you? I got one mori daily with 60k points within a whole month.
Yeah could trade with shards, but that's a bad trade to do lol. If would do it if I get 1 million BP for one 1k shards
It is a bad trade.. but I don't know.. gets tempting when you got 23K shards and nothing else you want to spend them on.