So was anyone given shirts?
https://twitter.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1790079657313710226
I would have figured with kick into gear for the celebration would have meant shirts being given out left and right during the anniversary period but myself and others did not. Just wondering if there was any success.
Comments
One streamer I follow got a code but he is good friends with a Fog Whisperer and got it immediately. Another three I watch frequently have had the shirtmysurvivor hashtag going but have got nothing so far
I'm hoping they take Sable's twitch shirt design and put it in the shop with a few color options (without the twitch logo of course). As far as the shirts go I think they should give out way more than they do. I've been playing DBD for a few years now and haven't seen anyone with one of these in game as far as I can remember.
still hoping for a dbd pride month where survivors get generic looking t shirts with the pride flag instead of charms just let me have basic shirts 😭
I want a T-shirt 😭