Ace's hands!
i never noticed before, but as i got healed by Ace, i didn't realise how big his hands were!
i never noticed before, but as i got healed by Ace, i didn't realise how big his hands were!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Vietfox Big gloves? grins
Big Fingerguns?
^
Why are you guys so normal
I need that Mori in my life. Especially when I am Billy Boi or Nurse.
But they're the two strongest???
Ace could very much replace Patrick Swayze in the film Ghost....those hands would very much be able to make pottery! lol
I suck as them, especially being a console pleb uwu
we all know what big hands and feet mean ^^
Billy is great on console. I recommend learning him