Moris are great but survivors dodging them aren't
I bring moris every match I play as killer. They spice up the game allowing me to enjoy killer more. Survivors can disconnect in the loading screen and stop the match forcing all of us to go back to the lobby. It's a waste of time.
Survivors and killers should receive a disconnect penalty if they leave like this. They can bring offerings to sway the match and I don't leave. I do the same but they leave. Plus there are 4 of their offerings to my 1. It's a way to disrupt the game.
Comments
There's no real way to say if it crashed or was just canceled by the taskmanager, maybe it wasn't even the internet that was just gone for a moment, so they can't and won't punish them for that.
That being said I don't dodge games like that and I never use moris, so that's a problem I can't tell how often that happens.
lmao every time I bring a mori during twisted masquerade atleast 1 person dc
Free win tech? ๐
almost as if people want to get BP. Look at surv points, they need all the BP offerings they can get.
You should not expect that people will stay if you dont bring an Event Offering as Killer during the event. Survivor Queues are basically instant, they dont really lose much when quitting in Loading Screen.
And from my experience, if a Killer does not bring an Event Offering, this Killer is usually very sweaty and not fun to play against at all, since they are the kind of person to not bring an Event Offering because Survivors would benefit from them, while enjoying to see 4 Offerings on the Survivor Side.
You will most likely get less DCs in Loading Screen after the event is over.
I was disconnected during loading due to my comp crashed (for some reason only on DBs) few times in a row. How can you decide if one disconnected because of offering, or had other problem?
Btw. You are not loosing offerings if someone disconnect during login
Straw men arguments.
Did you just see other people use that word but never really knew what it meant? Because by the way you use it here that seems to be the case... So let's go over those posts and see if you are correct...
So overall I would say your statement is false. While they did not agree with you, they showed why your idea might be
a. Problematic from a technical standpoint because it also potentially influences players it is not supposed to influence.
b. Linked to the event, so only be a temporary issue.
So I fail to see where the strawmen arguments are, they explained why your idea is problematic without necessarily ignoring your arguments.
Its like bringing that one dish no one likes to a party and wondering why no one ate it.