about optimization for consoles
All they did was promise a december 2018 console optimization patch that never came Now all they care about is to make sure dedicated servers will work Console players get the shaft once more on this game (reason why I stopped playing roughly two month ago)
This tuit is already deleted

Other promises we continue waiting:
Nerf Ds
Rework Hatch
Rework Fredy
Fix matchmaking
Comments
Yep they changed their mind. It's now an optimization pass aka whenever they want to do it.
I lose trust in BHVR more and more tbh.
ALso you forgot SC on that list, instead of nerfing SC, they now even thought about a buff
But instead of working on the problems that are easier to fix, they plan on imlplementing dedicated servers in summer.....
The spirit it's fine however I think the clown maybe needs some small changes I don't see any clown for a long time ago.
I totally agree with u.
few months ago nerf self care and they now even thought about a buff
It's cheaper (and more profitable) to fill the store with cosmetics and pump out new DLCs for the cattle to consume.
They wrote a roadmap about this: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/36658/tech-efforts-unreal-engine-optimization-dedicated-servers
Why should they do that discrimination?
I can only think this

Has that problem been fixed on PC?
While there are things to improve and fix, I’m still glad the game has no subscription whatsoever and that it isn’t pay2win. DLCs? Cosmetics? I choose to spend a lot of money on them because I want to. Nobody’s forcing me. And having spent a lot of money on things that are my own choice doesn’t make my entitlement bar go up either.
if you don’t like it, you can always choose another game. If you want to complain, go ahead, but remember you don’t get to push anyone around to achieve your own selfish demands.
Its a console specific thing, never been a problem on PC because stuff works differently on console/PC
The dedicated servres might fix the problem for console though (just a wild guess)
Asked they to fix a game I paid for on consoles not is a demand egoist.
The game has only been on console for a year and half. The disconnect issue started popping up around this time last year. While yes, we have been waiting for the fix for longer than we should, lets not make up facts.
Edit: nvm
They said optimization patch for console is coming in spring
Out of all the games I have been following in my life, this team is one of the worst. Thank God I only gave these guys 5 bucks total. They will never get any amount of money from me anymore with the way they manage game.
A. Decisive strike is getting worked on
B. Hatch is harder to work on than DS
C.You try to rework freddys entire power
D. SWF groups push you there and when the game is giving the killer different ranked survivors
E. Dedicated servers will help with the fps a little till optimization comes out, calm your tits