Where are today’s PTB patch notes?
just wanted to take a look before I play it. Dont they usually release that before the PTB goes live?
just wanted to take a look before I play it. Dont they usually release that before the PTB goes live?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess they will drop in around 15 minutes when the PTB goes live, simply because it is a licensed Survivor and it should be released with a Trailer.
That’s fair
wait, today is PTB?!
Spanish one is first
¡Dios mío!
lol
Not me actually trying to read the perk descriptions while not knowing a single Spanish word
here are the actual English patch notes for anyone searching for them and ending up on this thread
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/456-8-1-0-ptb
They really added her. Holy damn. The last thing I exptected to be in dbd