Will Scrouge Hooks Respawn Next Update?
I was just wondering if anyone knows if The Killer will be able to reuse their Scrouge Hooks?
if a Survivor dies on a Scrouge Hook, will the perk benefit(s) come back after the 60 seconds?
I was just wondering if anyone knows if The Killer will be able to reuse their Scrouge Hooks?
if a Survivor dies on a Scrouge Hook, will the perk benefit(s) come back after the 60 seconds?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean… the hooks still glow white when they break, so I'm gonna say the answer is yes.
When a scourge hook beaks it's still a scourge hook. So if that hook comes back...
I didn't know they remained white after breaking. I only used one once for a Tome Challenge but nobody died on it.
☠️💀☠️💀☠️💀☠️💀
Scourge Hooks are still Hooks, so they will come back. And they also stay Scourge Hooks. They glow white after a Survivor was sacrified and they also remain Scourge Hooks when sabotaged.
I hope not. We'll know when the ptb lands, but if scourge hooks come back as scourge and not regular hooks, they need to correct that before the patch goes live.
The whole idea with scourge hooks is that they are limited resources the killer should be using wisely, and this would be a buff that scourge hook perks do not need.