Random d/cs on Ps4, is anyone else getting these? As killer?

Second time today, maybe its becausr im playing billy with propain? I swear if the banning system bans me because of random dcs when it gets intiated(and my internets working fine) im gonna be upset.

Comments

  • They can see what happened when you DC, you won't get banned.
    But it sucks nonetheless.

  • Boss said:

    They can see what happened when you DC, you won't get banned.
    But it sucks nonetheless.

    Its just dumb. And my ps4 tells me hey you got the internet settings up and you can still do anything else but a random d/c? 
  • @Dokta_Carter said:
    Boss said:

    They can see what happened when you DC, you won't get banned.

    But it sucks nonetheless.

    Its just dumb. And my ps4 tells me hey you got the internet settings up and you can still do anything else but a random d/c? 

    It's probably not random if it happens with that setup you said multiple times.
    People are crashing against Wraiths with Sloppy Butcher.

  • Boss said:

    @Dokta_Carter said:
    Boss said:

    They can see what happened when you DC, you won't get banned.

    But it sucks nonetheless.

    Its just dumb. And my ps4 tells me hey you got the internet settings up and you can still do anything else but a random d/c? 

    It's probably not random if it happens with that setup you said multiple times.
    People are crashing against Wraiths with Sloppy Butcher.

    That... Is pretty weird ill try not having propain, and just a regular weapon. Then if i crash again ill check if its the perks. But in a way its random because i can play a few full games ans bad suddenly i crash/disconnect. Still in game with a "lost connection"
  • @Dokta_Carter said:
    Boss said:

    @Dokta_Carter said:

    Boss said:

    They can see what happened when you DC, you won't get banned.
    
    But it sucks nonetheless.
    

    Its just dumb. And my ps4 tells me hey you got the internet settings up and you can still do anything else but a random d/c? 

    It's probably not random if it happens with that setup you said multiple times.

    People are crashing against Wraiths with Sloppy Butcher.

    That... Is pretty weird ill try not having propain, and just a regular weapon. Then if i crash again ill check if its the perks. But in a way its random because i can play a few full games ans bad suddenly i crash

    Yeah okay, there's that kind of random that does exist.
    I play Wraith exclusively, and ran that Perk for 2 days while it was bugged.
    I've hit MANY people, but there were few disconnects.

  • Boss said:

    @Dokta_Carter said:
    Boss said:

    @Dokta_Carter said:

    Boss said:

    They can see what happened when you DC, you won't get banned.
    
    But it sucks nonetheless.
    

    Its just dumb. And my ps4 tells me hey you got the internet settings up and you can still do anything else but a random d/c? 

    It's probably not random if it happens with that setup you said multiple times.

    People are crashing against Wraiths with Sloppy Butcher.

    That... Is pretty weird ill try not having propain, and just a regular weapon. Then if i crash again ill check if its the perks. But in a way its random because i can play a few full games ans bad suddenly i crash

    Yeah okay, there's that kind of random that does exist.
    I play Wraith exclusively, and ran that Perk for 2 days while it was bugged.
    I've hit MANY people, but there were few disconnects.

    I'll trouble shoot and poat back on my findings
  • @Dokta_Carter said:
    Boss said:

    @Dokta_Carter said:

    Boss said:

    @Dokta_Carter said:
    
    Boss said:
    

    They can see what happened when you DC, you won't get banned. But it sucks nonetheless.

    Its just dumb. And my ps4 tells me hey you got the internet settings up and you can still do anything else but a random d/c? 
    
    
    
    It's probably not random if it happens with that setup you said multiple times.
    
    People are crashing against Wraiths with Sloppy Butcher.
    

    That... Is pretty weird ill try not having propain, and just a regular weapon. Then if i crash again ill check if its the perks. But in a way its random because i can play a few full games ans bad suddenly i crash

    Yeah okay, there's that kind of random that does exist.

    I play Wraith exclusively, and ran that Perk for 2 days while it was bugged.

    I've hit MANY people, but there were few disconnects.

    I'll trouble shoot and poat back on my findings

    GOOD LUCK! :)

  • I got randomly dc today too, it said I had no internet connection and my godson was playing Fortnite on my laptop without any problem... it was weird

  • I got randomly DC-ed today too at the start of the match while playing Legion, I assumed it was just that my internet was crap.

  • I had 4 in a row yesterday and I know it wasn't me, I stopped playing for a few hours and it was fine after.

  • I have D/C'ed over 100 games by now. You wont get banned.

  • I have had that issue with random disconnects on PS4 before. Will be a day or two of the problem and it goes away for a few months. 
  • Yes. I would be loading into a match and then suddenly everyone has DCd. But everyone got 500 points for escaping.
  • it happens alot on ps4.

  • Happens to me time to time too, mostly when my husband is playing on hi PS too.

  • I found it was the propain for some reason.
    A cosmetic. No dc at all for the last handgul of games
  • @Boss said:
    They can see what happened when you DC, you won't get banned.
    But it sucks nonetheless.

    Uhm what?
    Any DC is treated the same, no matter how or when it occurs.

    Gotta wait for dedicated servers and they will have proper tools to handle with DCs

  • @Master said:

    @Boss said:
    They can see what happened when you DC, you won't get banned.
    But it sucks nonetheless.

    Uhm what?
    Any DC is treated the same, no matter how or when it occurs.

    Gotta wait for dedicated servers and they will have proper tools to handle with DCs

    Any DC you do yourself is treated the same.
    DCs that you didn't plan are treated differently.

  • I got disconnected twice in a row yesterday while playing Nurse on the PS4. It suddenly kicked me from the match and sent me to the DbD start screen, telling me I need a network connection to play the game. My internet connection was fine.

  • @TragicSolitude said:
    I got disconnected twice in a row yesterday while playing Nurse on the PS4. It suddenly kicked me from the match and sent me to the DbD start screen, telling me I need a network connection to play the game. My internet connection was fine.

    I get that too got something to do with psn

  • I have D/C'ed over 100 games by now. You wont get banned.

    Lol R.I.P. I'd hate to be you when servers roll out
  • @Boss said:

    @Master said:

    @Boss said:
    They can see what happened when you DC, you won't get banned.
    But it sucks nonetheless.

    Uhm what?
    Any DC is treated the same, no matter how or when it occurs.

    Gotta wait for dedicated servers and they will have proper tools to handle with DCs

    Any DC you do yourself is treated the same.
    DCs that you didn't plan are treated differently.

    And where does the system get the knowledge whether you intentionally DCed or whther it was by accident? Exactly, it doesnt have this knowledge :wink: