Ranked Rewards and Collectibles
Some sort of collectible system would be fun. Also the ability to collect emblems or something for shards?
Ranked Rewards would be nice, and we're all waiting on that "Ladder" ranking.
Some sort of collectible system would be fun. Also the ability to collect emblems or something for shards?
Ranked Rewards would be nice, and we're all waiting on that "Ladder" ranking.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YOU. ARE. A. GENIUS! along with everyone else who has thought of this. but in all seriousness the devs do need to make reaching a higher rank reward more that longer queue times, and bragging rights.
Yeah it could be done pretty easily I think. Give the game more depth. I've elaborated before on this stuff, but it's been months since I took the time to be detailed.