If people don't bring the anniversary offering, they should not get the other players offering bonus
IMO
IMO
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
like come on bro
Ah yes, the yearly "If you don't bring any offering, you should not be able to feed off mine" thread.
That's incredibly petty and childish.
I was in a game and one survivor brought a year 7 anniversary cake!
Obviously I tunnelled them out of the game.
that nice of you how you know which one it was.
guess keep the toxic going.
you can tell who bought which offering in the in game menu
Me who has gone through ~25 bloodwebs without seeing a single anniversary item/offering:
I think they changed that recently, it's now random apparently
normally you can tell what the killer bring survivors I think are random.
Yeah that was my understanding too
Just alt+f4
I do that, I rather lose my items and offerings and get a dc penalty than give free BP to sweaters
Funny how this exact topic pops up every anniversary.
That's not an argument.
"It's not good enough that I get bonus points, other people should be punished for not giving me more."
Come on.
Some players care way too much about what other people are getting out of the event.
i'm confused as to why we are expecting things of other people in this game. why not be satisfied with the passive bonus you're getting from the other offerings? i suppose i'm just not understanding your logic.
Playing one role but putting BP into the other role is pretty common, and if you're doing that you're not getting anniversary offerings on the character you're playing as.
(Before anyone asks, no, I can't play the other role. Killer sucks on Switch, it's not fun, but I put BP into them so that all the perks are unlocked on all of them because there are killer-only Tome challenges. I actually do need to attempt killer again and do the event Tome challenges, but last time I tried it was beyond miserable, I wish there weren't any killer challenges for the event.)
I don't care about the cakes but if your sweating by bringing a map offerings your getting camped and tunneled from me
Ok but if I bring an 'Escape! Cake' escape, should the killer let me escape as well ?
The cake explicitly states you get to escape, it's right there in the rules. ๐