2 prestige’s and I only get 73 cakes…
Survivor bloodweb moment
Survivor bloodweb moment
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
wait sorry “cobblers”
It's cuz survivor have to split the bloodweb slots between not only offerings but also items.
Wesker from 67-71 430 cakes
Highest I got in one prestige was on Cheryl (got 44). But it's still not bad considering if I play well I can get another prestige out of 4-5 cobblers. So it's still a positive overall.
I found I get ~60 cobblers per killer prestige, and ~40 cobblers per survivor prestige.
However, my survivor also gets ~15-20 med-kits, flashlights, and toolboxes per prestige as well.
How many games did it take to get those 73 cakes?
I bet it was much, much less than 73 games.
I used the 3 million bp from the xbox compensation