The event really shows how bad the nerfs to gen protection perks were.
Seriously. It's almost impossible to play any lower tier killer and get even one kill. I had 3 gens pop in one chase, and that was only like a minute. Pop should be reverted or be 20% total, Scourge hook should be 25% again, Grim and deadlock need their time increased, ruin should be 175%, Revert the changes to overcharge and call of brine now that there is no infinite kicking.
Or Just nerf the survivors generator perks, toolboxes, and gen speeds.
Comments
Gen speeds are fine imo. Toolboxes and their add-ons is what needs the nerfs.
Why should they balance around the weakest killers? The average killer is significantly stronger than a few years ago. It makes playing against the high tier ones impossible. Hillbilly, Blight, Nurse, Spirit etc can stack four slowdowns and create games are essentially unwinnable for anyone except a competitive four man SWF.
Literally all I've had today is an ever revolving cycle of Doctor, Legion, and Knight, and I've only escaped twice - once through exit gate and once through hatch. They've managed to do absolutely fine.