I really love this event!!!

Playing as both roles is so much fun!!!!

Like the abilitys are awesome, make new pallets as survivor or hook a survivor by clicking one button is awesome.

I know a lot of people aren't going to like this event but I think this is a lot of fun and the great thing about it is if you don't like it okay the normal mode!! That way everybody's happy.

Comments

  • @BubMickey07 said:

    Playing as both roles is so much fun!!!!

    Like the abilitys are awesome, make new pallets as survivor or hook a survivor by clicking one button is awesome.

    I know a lot of people aren't going to like this event but I think this is a lot of fun and the great thing about it is if you don't like it okay the normal mode!! That way everybody's happy.

    Big time! Love the event. Hope you don’t get too full from the Screech Cobbler! 🩸🤢😎

  • @BubMickey07 said:

    Playing as both roles is so much fun!!!!

    Like the abilitys are awesome, make new pallets as survivor or hook a survivor by clicking one button is awesome.

    I know a lot of people aren't going to like this event but I think this is a lot of fun and the great thing about it is if you don't like it okay the normal mode!! That way everybody's happy.

    behavior events are usually goated. The void event, last anniversary, even the simple snow ball throwing one. The new abilities always give the trails a desperately needed shake up. Unlimited blood points on top of that! "pretty good job so far" damn right

  • It would be great even if 75% of killers that I played againts so far (15+ matches) weren't sweaty tunneling tryhards when there are 5-6 cakes in play.

  • At least it's not onesided that much this time