Happy 8th Anniversary, Friends ๐งก
We even get a patch today!
I hope you all enjoy our 8th anniversary โค๏ธ ๐
We even get a patch today!
I hope you all enjoy our 8th anniversary โค๏ธ ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
RIP xbox players... oh wait that's my friends.
We always get a patch on anniversary dayโฆ
No... I need anniversary on xbox now.
Happy anniversary!
Happy 8th anniversary ๐ looking forward to playing the event in the morning
Happy anniversary everyone.
Happy anniversary let's make the new year one to remember.
Happy Anniversary everyone! ๐๐
Happy anniversary. I hope everyone's games aren't too sweaty!
Time to binge screech cobblers and rake in the BP!