NEW YEARS BBQ WATCH!
Still no BBQ. That is all.
Still no BBQ. That is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you for keeping us updated!
Your service to the Entity will be rewarded I'm sure!
I mean... It's the only reason to buy Leatherface tbh.
If you want it that bad just buy it! Its well worth the money and often on sale for £2 or so.
I ended up picking it up during the last sale! Working on putting it on the killers I currently have.
0> @Rex_Huin said:
Already have it myself.
But others do not. I've seen perks for just about EVERY single killer pop on the shrine, most of which include all three of any killers perks.
Yet still no BBQ. I mean if Behavior just wants people to buy Leatherface for it, that is fine, but then ALL movie DLC characters perks should be removed from the shrine as well.
OK - I didn't realise you already have it!
I admire you charitable concern for your fellow BBQ-less forumites.
Personally as I already own it I don't care if it comes in the shrine or not! That's just me... heartless I know...
Been pondering this comment and going to go with the assumption that it is a joke / ironic reply!
I mean they need a reason for Cannibal to sell, It's literally the only reason I bought the DLC but would be nice to have it in the shrine once in a while for those that don't want or can't get the DLC.
I think its a great DLC. Bit cheaper as you don't have to pay for a survivor and Knock Out and Franklins are also great perks.
And you get a Leatherface thrown in as well.
Not much I can do about it now.
But next time I am collecting bonus blood points and tracking survivors with BBQ I will take a moment to reflect on the insanity in the gaming industry I have unwittingly been a part of…
I already have it :chuffed: Dwight main here.
It seems like a fun perk.
And if THAT is going to be the only way for others to get BBQ then, ALL movie killers perks need to be completely removed from the shrine.
just buy leatherface since youre icon its leatherface.....
Please read, since he had stated he already has Leatherface. I dunno why I decided to comment but oh well.
"This has been a BBQ watch update! Tune in next week same time same thread!"
You do realize that everyone that pays for these DLCs are paying for your game to be developed, right?
Why people don't understand this is beyond me. You know where DbD would have been if NOBODY bought DLCs or cosmetics?
Underdeveloped as #########, they would not have enough money to keep supporting the game and would eventually stop patching it because they have no obligation to keep doing so other then game breaking bugs. No balance changes, no new characters, no new perks (all these things require people, and people expect to get paid for developing games).
Not to mention, no licenced content whatsoever.
We would never get to see dedicated servers, this part of the game will be fully paid for by DLC and Cosmetic purchases as well as the base game.
DLCs and cosmetics in this game are reasonably priced in this game as well, and we get new killers and new content every couple months.
This is ALL thanks to the people you say are causing a problem with games. Behaviour is one of the least predatory game companies out there at the moment.
Some people dont want to support a broken game as long as there is no intention shown to fix it.
I still regret buying freddy so much, never spend a cent after that.
Guys like you are the reason why every 2nd game has lootboxes and is p2w nowadays....
Maybe it's never on the shrine because everyone actually already has it.
Oh come on...... I bet you bought the Leatherdaddy too!
Yes I did, but that was before freddy and before I realized how broken the game is in some regards
@Master
This game is really good at appearing something completely different then what it ends up to be:
Stage 1: A scary game in which you have to hide for the killer and be careful not to be found while that killer hunts for survivors:
Stage 2: A game in which it doesn't really matter whether you get found generally: It's just about running around corners as efficiently as you can and using windows as often as possible before using up the temporary windows (pallets). The killer isn't that scary anymore.
Stage 3: You discover flashlights, reverse pallets, exit-gate-safezones and you start t-bagging. The killer is inferior and has to slug/effectively-tunnel.
Stage 4: You realise that the killer isn't even your opponent. Both can win at the same time and cooperating is almost always better than fighting.
Stage 5: Stage 4 becomes so boring that you start playing the game to your imaginary win-condition and you reject the ranking-system.
Stage 6: ???
Stage 7: We've been replaced by robots.