D&D charms
I dont like the secrecy going around with these obscure charms, so I created this post to gather information and to not let anyone in the dark.
Nobody likes to miss out on something they could have gotten. Charms are mostly a one and gone thing so we should share all the information we have to make sure that everyone had a "fair" chance to get them.
Charms:
Bag of holding
This one is obtainable through a giveaway through this link, that our lord and saviour @Mooks was so kind to already share:
You have to have at least a twitter account to claim it.
Beholder
Ive seen people already have this charm in some videos and would love to know how one could claim it.
If you have any information, please share them here!
Edit: Thanks to @Mooks : propably obtainable through buying one of the D&D comsetics. These being:
- Meg (Sidetrack Archer)
- Mikaela (Mystical Origins)
- Jeff (Reluctant Warrior)
- Legion (Backstabber)
- Knight (Menacing Knight)(creative name?)
The cosmetic(s) from Vecna and Aestri/Baermar dont seem to reward one with this charm, otherwise I would have it.
Mimic chest
Thanks to @MarbleThrone ,we now know that this charm is obtainable via the code: DNDBD20 until 30th June.
D20
Owlbear plush
Thanks to @MarbleThrone we now know, that the Owlbear Plush will be available via twitch drops:
Only the D20 is still shrouded in mystery. The wiki still categorizes it as unobtainable.
If any information reaches your ears, let us know so that nobody is left out like with the Huntress charm some weeks ago.
May our cooperative efforts be successful!
Edit: I just found out that I missed out on a cool D&D banner despite being subscribed to the DBD newsletter…
Edit edit: contacted the customer support about the newsletter and got a very friendly response with a code!






Comments
I certainly hope they didnt. Would love to get it.
OKAY SO I HAVE THE MIMIC but not the d20… can anyone verify they got it?
EDIT: Oh I see, that's the banner, not the charm. RIP.
When they mentioned the D&D-themed Chaos Shuffle in today's livestream, I was hoping to see them finally release the D20 charm.
Unfortunately, no mention of that, BUT I do love the red dragon charm :D.
♥️🐽♥️
OMG! I need them!!!
Thank you so much for sharing!
The D20 charm is finally available @radiantHero23
Use the code ROLLD20 before February 14th.
WOW THANK YOU!!!!! 🤩
Very excited to finally have this charm in the game :D
Thank you @HolyDarky for sharing this!
It took a long time but we finally solved all the mysteries!
Thank you all for the cooperation! A BIG FAT 👉🐽 TO YOU ALL!
We can finally rest, and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe \[T]/!