2.5 Update?
Any speculation when it will happen? I thought maybe today. But that seems very unlikely at this point.
I'm hoping sometime tomorrow.
Any speculation when it will happen? I thought maybe today. But that seems very unlikely at this point.
I'm hoping sometime tomorrow.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it might be at the end of january
Really?
I might be wrong but as far as I remember, they release chapters 2 weeks after the ptb and midchapters 1 week after the ptb.
I was hoping for today just like OP but it didn't happen. I hope it is either tomorrow or on Thursday. If not, you might be right.
The Moon rise event drops at the end of january so I always thought of well if moonrise drops at the end of january, it would be easy to drop the update at the same time
yeah, but they could drop them at the same time and you wont have to do all that work
Hmmmmm
KH3...DbD...
KH3...DbD...
KH3.
yeah, I agree with you, kingdom hearts is a great game
I mean i know i'm gonna like both.
But yeah, it's new and fresh, so it's very alluring to go for that for a few days at least.
-both are fun to play
-both have no real story and if there is a story piece revealed it's really convoluted
-both are only popular because they bring in great characters from popular franchises
-both share the same theme of being swallowed/consumed by darkness once people lose all hope or humanity
update drops on the 29th
Idk if DBD is as popular as it used to be but I could be wrong. Honestly I wish DBD had a bit more lore but that’s just me.
I really hope the update is today or tuesday...
I'll have no interest in DbD for a while once the 25th comes. Gotta get through RE2 then Kingdom Hearts
It´s gonna be RE2 for me...
RE is a good game series, until the few ending ones but I don't count them as RE
Cautiously optimistic about that game.
The first 3 were great. The latest versions were to much CoD.
Since it´s a remake of the second one, i´m Hyped. (I´m never hyped)
The hype is real!
I'd argue this mid chapter patch is one of the smallest we've had. Almost nothing meaningful.
22th January. For sure
Heard great things about it.
Idk, i enjoyed co-op in 5, but that's it.
Try the one shot demo.
No real fixes for Legion yet, a couple perk changes that won't make them be seen more, QoL for pig which was barely a scratch on the surface as she needed quite a bit more, increase vault speed for survivor through windows because...why ( a change that shouldn't have even been made, windows are already arguably way too strong ), then lots of bug fixes that were simply their own mistakes being corrected...
I don't see anything exciting or to look forward to here much less it being bigger than other mid chapters.
I always try the games, cause the setting is almost always appealing to me.
But the gameplay's too bland to me.
You're free to disagree.
Just different tastes.
I bought my copy of RE2 after being such a fan of the original the new one feels like a different game. I played the demo and i can't wait for the 25th.
I liked 5 and 6 but not as much as the solo survivor. RE2 and RE4 were my favorite.
I've been playing some Steep recently. FREE on PS4.
Pretty fun game to be honest. I would've paid 15-20 for it I think.
If you guys are into it. Add me.
Supersonic41194
PEace