Please Lower Bardic Inspiration Cooldown!
Lean into the meme!
Let us lute to our heart's content!
90 seconds is too long between performances!
Lean into the meme!
Let us lute to our heart's content!
90 seconds is too long between performances!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killers get annoyed at me and my friend because they don't understand there's a long cooldown on it. They'll wait for us to restart, then kill when we can't comply fast enough. The cooldown sucks, it really interferes with having fun with the perk.
I don't care about the effects at all, those can be on a cooldown (skill checks mean nothing to me, especially on Switch where I outright fail them a lot), but if I want to spam the lute I should be able to. It especially sucks if I scream and then I'm on a 90 second cooldown for that.
Yeah, the cooldown is long. This perk is fun for the memes, I don't think people would use it for serious builds. Especially since the effeciency of the perk relies exclusively on what you roll with the D20.
It could use a buff for sure. I think 60 seconds would be a reasonable cool down. They could maybe even set it to 40 like an exhaustion perk and it still wouldn't be very strong.
Beyond the meme value, it's an absolutely terrible perk as it is. Any time I've tried to get value, the Killer's come to my gen to boot us all off, wasting the 16 seconds I could have spent doing the actual gen. I suppose it's good for inspiring Survivors on 1 or 2 person gens but that's about it.
The only reason I can think for it to be so weak is the worry that a 3 or 4 person SWF could get especially good value out of it.
i am using as serious build now. Deadline+Bardic Inspiration+Stake out is fun. If you were reduce cooldown, maybe if you cancel it, 50% of the cooldown is refreshed. The perk certainly isn't meta or anything but it is fun combination to use. I'd compare the perk to goofy perks of Nic Cage.
Half the dice rolls are bad its a meme build
you only need 5 or 8 skill-checks to positive. it is guaranteed value if you use build to last+toolbox as final perk but i am not using that.
1% is kinda crap and you need a lot of them to make up for the cooldown.
it lasts for 90 second if you fully channel it.
Great still half the dice rolls are terrible compounded with a massive cooldown its really bad I just wish that luck stat did influence it.