New Chucky: Now just worse Spirit/Oni?
No Windows And pallet for you but here you have shorter cooldown So you can spam dashes. Here you have Dash/lethal Speed Attack And thats it.
No Windows And pallet for you but here you have shorter cooldown So you can spam dashes. Here you have Dash/lethal Speed Attack And thats it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
he needs better turning-rate after scamper. right now what end up happening with scamper is that you go way out and are unable to turn.
he needs more changes.
He definitely needs a better turning rate after scampering (it’s almost useless right now), but I’m enjoying him way more now. My favorite killer right now!
Oni has to at least get a hit before having the chance to get his power and it can be difficult to keep it up when you need it the most. Chucky gets his power every 12 seconds and it has an entire stealth component on top of it.
Spirit has more similarities but the whole invisibility part of her power is absent on the killer and survivor side for Chucky. He's 3 feet tall and purposely has misdirection baked into his kit.
I know he lost Scamper, but he didn't go from being one of the most unique characters in the game attribute wise to poor mans spirit just like that. That said, they should reduce the time it takes to scamper more now that it can't be done normally, because right now it's really hard to use it for anything aside from map mobility.
I'm pretty terrible with this Killer, so scampering under pallets was the main way I used his power to be honest (alongside his stealth of course). Even so, I still faced a Survivor 4E pretty frequently with Chucky even before this nerf, so this isn't a great change for me.
I better get gud, I guess. Or more likely, I'll just play my other Killers and only dig Chucky out for the odd daily ritual.
He was always worse than both of these killers.
make chucky 115% his power doesn't justify being 110
just longer lunge killer with longer cooldown I guess