What other weapons would you like to see the killers have?
Not sure if it's been ever asked, but does anyone have any weapons they wish to see the killers have? scissors? a hedge trimmer??? a hook?
Not sure if it's been ever asked, but does anyone have any weapons they wish to see the killers have? scissors? a hedge trimmer??? a hook?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And when I said scalpel I got a disturbing image of Clown in a nurse outfit with a white tunic and miniskirt.
Frying pan!
For a main weapon: Giant scissors/Garden Shears/etc. Bobby Barrows style. you know what, lets just get the Scissorman in the game, having a little dude with giant scissors chasing everyone would make my life complete.
though to be honest, I'm surprised there hasn't been a whip introduced yet. Especially one as a power that could be used to lasso survivors. IIRC they even put on in Last Year, so maybe thats why the Devs haven't been eying up the idea too much.
I'd like Hillybilly to have a rake or a banjo.
You hit survivors with a hook and then you hook them?
On an other hook?
I like it.
Could you imagine them replacing the chainsaw noise on that skin with "Duelling Banjos" i would play Billy for the rest of my days
I'd love for huntress to get hatchet cosmetics. The throw-able ones not her main axe. Other than that I'd love to see a bastard sword or claymore wielding killer. Or a spear and net type deal. I'd be terrified of that.
Like the beastclaw from bloodborne or the talon of turok. The wristblade of turok would be nice too, much bigger than pigs.
Some twohanded blade, be it some real swords or some improvised scrap. Although an executioner with sword would be nice.
While we're at it, glasshard is often requested in killer concepts. Some hot glowing fire poker might be funny too.
The giant scissors or boltcutters would allow for some gory mori.
(Totally would like a killer based on this guy lol)
Oooh having a small petite killer wielding a glass shard from a mirror would be pretty damn amazing honestly
I mean, we already have Laurie wielding a glass to stab your ass.
With the extra skins
I think we've got enough Knifes and Saws, I wouldn't be mad at more Claws but what I really want is some kind of effect like Fire or something.
Oh right theres a certain type of killer that ive discussed on both steam and here... Their weapon were hunting dogs.
I would love to see the Huntress throwing shurikens!
Lasso
There is too many thinks that can be taken into a whole new direction, but I would like to see a dagger, you know a ritual dagger
p e e n u t
Well if they ever create that C.E.O killer I'd be terrified when he/she starts throwing lootboxes. Especially once you realized it charged your credit card each time you got hit.
Maybe lamps! or cats like off the simpsons!
I would like a scythe, scissors, some kind of whip, a pencil (Surprisingly effective to puncture skulls, you can ask me how I know), a Northstar, chain or a medieval mace with a chain, and a spoon (For the memes)
Ty for the comments and ideas, it would be great to see other weapons, i know i did a silly weapons post, maybe for a week of silly weapons....scissors i would love.....for valentines day, even those hearts a flying.....
Billy needs a pitchfork to go with that scarecrow outfit.
Maybe a chain or a mace. Or a left-handed killer would be nice too. Maybe add the option to 'switch hands' via customization if the left-handedness is annoying for players.
A feather so I can tickle survivors.
John Wick is a confirmed killer (no he's not) so you'll see him running at you with a pencil.
That would be pretty cool XD
Search ZombieGoBoom back to school edition on youtube, it's pretty good
I'll be sure to.
That's crazy. I mean who does that?