How do you decide which killer want you play today?

i personally have it easy, i use this:

https://spinthewheel.app/Mb2VgWNSI5/link

But how do you do it if your not just using your main all the time?

Comments

  • That's cool I need to start using that when I'm bored, I mainly do Freddy, Twins, Wraith, Clown, Demo, Oni, Billy, Onryo I kinda just switch between them for the most part but occasionally I'll just randomly pick a killer or tell someone in my house to pick a number and I'll play whatever killer is lands on in order or in reverse sometimes.

  • @MauriceMaverick said:

    i personally have it easy, i use this:

    https://spinthewheel.app/Mb2VgWNSI5/link

    But how do you do it if your not just using your main all the time?

    I just go off what I’m feeling at the time. Most of the time I play my main but sometimes I want a strategic game of Trapper, other times I want to feel the high-octane energy of the Hillbilly. But it’s mostly based off of what feeling I want the game session to be.

  • Why is Chucky missing? 🤨

  • There's really only a handful of killers I enjoy and it feels cosmetic related. Trapper, Clown and Hag are my go to, but Doctor, Myers, Freddy, Legion, Pig, Twins, Pinhead are always on the table.

  • @UndeddJester said:

    Why is Chucky missing? 🤨

    robert, right between mathieu cotte and the kitty

  • I thought that was Bob, AKA Unknown?
    I thought Mathieu Cotte was Vecna xD

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3730364#Comment_3730364

    I thought that was Bob, AKA Unknown?
    I thought Mathieu Cotte was Vecna xD

    vecna is to be added but I think I’m going with Jamie Campbell Bower

  • aahn… mmm… nah… ye? nooooo… this one!

    like that ☝️

  • I let the dailies guide me.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    aahn… mmm… nah… ye? nooooo… this one!

    like that ☝️

    i respect that.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    I let the dailies guide me.

    IMG_4898.png
  • I look at my available dailies and my remaining tome challenges.

  • I decide which I play by how I feel like with alien im going to sweat more. She is my current main. But then I also play regularly dredge, unknown, knight, Myers, Bubba, Wraith, Oni and Trapper. Other killers are not on my rotation currently even I have them all just use them for daily or tomes.

    Demo, chucky and pyramid head used to be on my rotation but the latter two are too clunky on console. Lot of ppl say chucky is easy to play well I didn't find him easy on controller but I gave up on him bit early. But I didn't have reason to continue learning him when I could have instant result with other killers.

  • Depends on my buzz. Some days I wake up wanting to play Unknown but I get too blasted so I just play some Cenobite or something.

    No amount of dailies will get me to play Hag. Stop giving me Hag dailies!

  • These names are hilarious! I have no idea who a third of them actually are but I can't stop laughing. Who is "My last 2 brain cells"? And who is "######### can't even swim"? I need to know. 😂

  • @Xernoton said:

    These names are hilarious! I have no idea who a third of them actually are but I can't stop laughing. Who is "My last 2 brain cells"? And who is "######### can't even swim"? I need to know. 😂

    Twins and Nemesis respectively 😅

    1. Amanda Panda
    2. Piggy
    3. The Pig
    4. Amanda Young
    5. Piggly Wiggly
    6. Pig
    7. My Little Piggy (we so need this mode; giant survs swarmed by pissed off micro Pigs)
    8. Amanda Bae
    9. Piggus Trappus Snappus
    10. The Snoot

    47. Myers

  • @Xernoton said:

    These names are hilarious! I have no idea who a third of them actually are but I can't stop laughing. Who is "My last 2 brain cells"? And who is "######### can't even swim"? I need to know. 😂

    my last two braincells are the twins and ######### cant even seim is nemisis. Its a jill quote from re3

  • I usually do my dailies first then it’s just whoever I feel like unless I have a tome challenge for a certain killer (only new challenges, I finished all of the old ones). I’ll usually play a few different killers per session, I rarely play the same killer for more than 3 consecutive games or so.

    And in general I usually only play killer when there’s bonus BP for killer, otherwise I’m much more likely to be on survivor.

  • I just change it based on daily / challenges.