Question about the Q&A
How do you submit questions to the q&a?
I can't find it in the Weekly Q&A section.
How do you submit questions to the q&a?
I can't find it in the Weekly Q&A section.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@tt_ivi_99
I got that far xD
It's just that I can't find the discussion that is being created.
I press:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/weekly-q-a
or
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/forum-q-a-sessions
and just see a bunch of outdated threads for previous Q&A's and recent discussion.
That actually made me laugh
that feeling you get when you miss the lol button, wait I can make memes with your meme
When a Q&A is coming up, they normally create a post for the questions and pin it to the top of the General Discussions page. However, they only take so many questions, so make sure you ask your questions quickly.
EDIT: Not 100 percent sure on this but I'm pretty sure.
@NightmareReborn
Thank you!