STBFL on Hag?
What do you guys think about having STBFL on the hag? I figure with her ability to teleport and get initial hits off people relatively easy, this perk would allow her to continue a chase after the initial hit faster since shes already a 110 speed killer.
Has anybody tried this or think it could benefit Lisa? haha
Comments
I always run MYC and keep changing the other 3.
STBFL is pretty much good one anyone for the same reason. I used to a lot for clown because of the really fast flip animation lmAo
STBFL would be terrible on her I think.
I try to teleport whenever my traps get triggered so possibly I might hit my obsession and constantly lose my tokens.
Perks like ruin, sloppy butcher, MYC etc. are a lot better so I don't think it is a good idea to use that perk on her.
You can run it of course, but I prefer other perks on her.
It's either a full win or full lose, depends on if your obsession is immersed or cocky. If your obsession is cocky, they will die first and you'll end up with 0 token most of the time (which is what I experience). Other Hag players tell me they always stay at 8 tokens so... I guess the best is that you make your mind yourself and figure on which side is your karma haha!
Have you ever hit a survivor just for him to run into a trap while you're still there stuck in the cooldown animation? STBFL allows, with a good amount of tokens, to teleport asap and end the chase in the blink of an eye. Situational, sure, but it works.
That build makes no sense for bringing all of that tryhard garbage. lol
I think its best suited for killers like trapper, doctor, clown freddy and shape, hag is one of the killers who has map control and with 110 speed it doesn't help much in a chase
The thing about STBFL is that it lets you place your traps closer together, which means you end chases faster. It's not about chasing with 110% MS. Ideally, as a Hag, you want to get a hit with one trap, and then have that survivor run into another trap as soon as you're finished the hit animation. With STBFL, that animation is reduced, which means (as previously stated) you can put your traps closer together and end chases ludicrously fast. In my opinion, it's one of her best perks, up there with MYC, NC and M&A.