Replace The Pigs "tiger ROAR", with a scary "Pig Squeal"
with the pigs changes and everything, i think its a perfect moment to replace that lame roar.
link to example >> maybe something like this? <<
OR THIS >> uducucuducuducAAAAAAAAAA <<
with the pigs changes and everything, i think its a perfect moment to replace that lame roar.
link to example >> maybe something like this? <<
OR THIS >> uducucuducuducAAAAAAAAAA <<
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Isn't it even like that in the Saw movies when they ambush someone?
######### NO
Amanda is a cute lady, she doesn't roar or oink oink
then maybe this?
It's not going to change because it's like it was in the first Saw movie.
someone who knows how to get the ladies
Yeah the Pig roar is directly out of the movies.
I like it, it just needs the delay.
While we're at it can we get this as a replacement for Sprint Burst survivors?
The pig scares the life out of me, especially when she does that weird growl roar thing while I'm on a generator and I confused her for a teammate crouching near me because my vision is crap and I'm like "Hey wassup bro" then hear a GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR