Can't you go above bloodcap anymore when reset occurs?
I was at 1.8mil BP reset happened should have gotten 1.7mil on top of that. It only maxxed out to 2mil? so basicly 1.5mil bloodpoints are gone into the void?
Tagged:
Mod
I was at 1.8mil BP reset happened should have gotten 1.7mil on top of that. It only maxxed out to 2mil? so basicly 1.5mil bloodpoints are gone into the void?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same exact thing just happened to me. I was already at the cap so I just got no BPs… :(
Happened to me as well, got 2 mil at the login screen but nothing was added to my BP pool. I logged off and back on again just to check and no change.
It happened the same thing to me. I had like 1.4m bp and got 2m from bloodpoints and now I'm at 2.025.000 lol
Oh wow, must be a bug. Hopefully they can recover it. I'm glad now I spent all my bp this morning
Same here, only got around 400,000 out of the 2 million.
bug, hopefully reset and everyone complaining on discord fixes it lol
I'm hearing people say that it's fixed once you restart your game?
The same thing happened to me. Should've got 1,150,000 bloodpoints, but only just over 80,000 actually appeared when I got back to the lobby. I captured the video of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO4C6Qvl3ucIt's a lie mine got stuck at 2m too.😭 It should've been bigger than that.
I GOT SCAMMED
-yesterday
-today
happen to me too
Yeah I had this today, just finished a game it popped up my blood points, dev 1 kill 1 mill and got to first dev survivor 700ki ish, i already had 1.9m so only got 100k lost all the rest ffs. have sent them a email asking if this is right now.
Did anyone get the bp normally above gap? I have not played today so not sure if I'll be getting much then.
seems there is a bug that does not get you BP over cap atm
The issue has been acknowledged and they are investigating it:
Same problem here. I had 1,3 mil and was supposed to receive 2 mill for the month's rewards: 3,1 mil total.
But I only had 2 mil when the rewards was given 😥
Ok I got today bp:s normally over cap I had 1.8 million and after the reward 2.9 million.
'Apologies for the inconvenience.'
Devs should know the DbD's players don't like to be fooled with the BP rewards & the false announcements.
The list of problems keeps getting longer…