Rubberbanding is not only NOT solved, it's even worse

The rubberbanding issue is somehow even more broken, I can't even play as Survivor now because it's so intense, I can't get away in a chase.

Comments

  • Personally I noticed it got better, but I still experience it to some extent. For example after fast vaulting a window.

    Also I get sone weird microstutters now, playing both killer and survivior. Never had this before.

  • For me it's still there but it's happened like twice in an hour. Playing as chucky. It could get worse though, but i guess it's not fixed unfortunately. But i feel like it has improved slightly at least.

  • Do you have any video showing it happening, it would be super helpful?

    Thank you

  • @Mandy said:

    Do you have any video showing it happening, it would be super helpful?

    Thank you

    A video that shows what? The rubberbanding? I thought you guys are aware of this by now.

  • I talked to a lot of people, also on twitter, and most of them have severe rubberbanding issues on Frankfurt (Germany) servers.

  • @Mandy said:

    Do you have any video showing it happening, it would be super helpful?

    Thank you

  • @Mandy said:

    Do you have any video showing it happening, it would be super helpful?

    Thank you

    https://youtu.be/egeklnvs0C8 https://youtu.be/wyUbK7u8R30 https://youtu.be/f55nHiRsz0c

    these are 3 consecutive matches. Like op said seemingly every game now

  • rubber banded on my first game as survivor. When i played killer I did not experience it however

  • Yeah I just played a game now and it was impossible to play. It was like this the whole game, even worse at times. I couldn't do anything. I tried unhooking a team mate at one point and couldn't get to them, I was just getting thrown back repeatedly.

    Watch "unnamed" on Streamable.
  • @OrangeBear said:

    For me it's still there but it's happened like twice in an hour. Playing as chucky. It could get worse though, but i guess it's not fixed unfortunately. But i feel like it has improved slightly at least.

    Was there any particular times it happened when playing Killer - ie was it when hooking, general, carrying survivors, using a lunge attack or using your power?

  • I also experienced worse rubberbanding during the gameplay. When I was playing the huntress (I didn't try other killers, although I think this issue applies universally across all killers), the rubberbanding happened as frequently as once every minute. I don't think the issue concerns network or hardware because these have been the exact same before the last patch update, and the rubberbanding issue only happens after the patch.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3713301#Comment_3713301

    Was there any particular times it happened when playing Killer - ie was it when hooking, general, carrying survivors, using a lunge attack or using your power?

    So I was just playing as naughty bear (please fix his facial animations) and had 3 situations where I experienced rubberbanding:

    1. After breaking a pallet
    2. After placing a trap on the ground
    3. Randomly while chasing someone

    It wasn't as bad as I remember from the 7.7.0 patch, but still annoying regardless. This happened on Autohaven map.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3713301#Comment_3713301

    Was there any particular times it happened when playing Killer - ie was it when hooking, general, carrying survivors, using a lunge attack or using your power?

    At the start of the match or randomly during a chase is when it seems to happen for me. I've been playing some more and i think it's definitely been reduced for me anyways but it's still there for sure.

  • For me I've noticed on survivor it usually happens only when I'm being chased or near the killer. I can't recall an instance of rubberbanding outside of that.

    I haven't had as many issues with it in 7.7.1 as I did in 7.7.0, but it is still a problem.

  • @Mandy said:

    Do you have any video showing it happening, it would be super helpful?

    Thank you

    More info still needed on this?

  • Still happening for me, got rubberbanding 3 of 6 matches today (as survivor). Anyone else too?

  • Yep, I spent about 10% of each match rubberbanding today. Almost fully unplayable at this point, which makes me going on vacation for two weeks perfect timing. Hopefully it'll be under control by the time I get back.