About upcoming event
Is the event gonna be same as survivors doing another collecting something objective?
And killers hooking survivors on event hooks?
Or is it gonna be different?
I hope it is not some kind of survivors vs killers thing where only 1 side can win or like that.
That would ruin my plan of being nice to survivors and carrying them to exits.
Comments
Speaking of being nice how do you make survivors know you're gonna carry them to hatch or exit?
They always seem to struggle every time i pick them up.
It seems there won't be any event hooks. The devs made a post here in the forum:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/40632/moonrise-lunar-new-year-event-announcement#latest
Hate to say it but I’ll buy what I want and destroy anyone in my way as I don’t care about the cosmetics lol
Unless you wanna donate to BHVR i guess.
It’s just money.... why waste my time doing the event when I could be killing people with my 102 ebony Morris on my wraith.( pc and ps4 like 55 to47 )
You sound like a fun person.
To be fair the fact I have that many only shows I don’t really use them often...
To be clear if it was double bp I’d not use them as they won’t net me as much as 2 or 3 hooks each...