When is this getting fixed????
I can't play either role. Rubber banding is so bad it's costing me downs when I play killer and getting me downed when I play survivor. Losing distance, hits not registering, killers all of a sudden teleporting on top of me and downing me because the whole game literally freezes. Horrendous update.
Comments
This honestly needs an emergency patch.
What platform are you on and what server region? I play on PC in US Eastern time zone and not having any issues now. Last week I was getting booted from the servers constantly, but every match today was fine.
PS5 US eastern time. Games pretty much unplayable right now. It's constant rubber banding.
my character constant gets stuck for a second when I’m running a the killer gets a free hit because of it. Idk if it’s the rubberbanding from the game or if it’s just my ping
It's been pretty horrible for me as well
it reaally getting bad needs a fix like yesterday….
Not had a single problem since the update, but sounds exactly like what happened to one of the nearby EU servers two Christmas' ago. It seemed like a 50/50 chance that the game was totally unplayable and it didn't get fixed for over two weeks. Was a complete mess trying to play through it, so you guys have my sympathies. Not good at all.
I believe they said the fix has been submitted for approvals to all the various platforms, so prolly waiting for that.